FUE Results - 2295 grafts - HDC MEDICAL

Hello everybody,

Below you can examine a new result obtained by the patient through the procedure performed at the HDC clinic.

The objective of this procedure was to increase the density existing on the top, grafting between the existing hair without damaging them.

The patient had a previous HT performed at another clinic and it was reluctant to use Strip again, in this case the method used it was FUE.

Here you can examine the photos corresponding to the procedure.

BEFORE:

DURING: ![](upload://yOOxZSdPo31FQoMZGuQTxD3Wtva.png) ![](upload://yOOxZSdPo31FQoMZGuQTxD3Wtva.png) ![](upload://yOOxZSdPo31FQoMZGuQTxD3Wtva.png) ![](upload://yOOxZSdPo31FQoMZGuQTxD3Wtva.png) ![](upload://yOOxZSdPo31FQoMZGuQTxD3Wtva.png)

7 MONTHS DRY HAIR:

7 MONTHS WET HAIR:

Excellent results. Very reasonable photos. HDC certainly seems to be able to place between existing hair without long term damage which is a sign of a high quality capability.

Where was the hair from the strip placed as this is not clear. The frontal area does not seem to be from a previous procedure since it is intermediate to miniaturised.

Great work!

I also think that this is a perfect example of the type and degree of donor scar (from the previous work) that anyone should expect. It is slightly raised but one should not expect better…or worse

» Excellent results. Very reasonable photos. HDC certainly seems to be able
» to place between existing hair without long term damage which is a sign of
» a high quality capability.
»
» Where was the hair from the strip placed as this is not clear. The frontal
» area does not seem to be from a previous procedure since it is intermediate
» to miniaturised.
»
» Great work!

Great photos, loud and clear.

Fantastic results, you guys really know what you are doing.

You have posted some very impressive results lately, this is definitely one of them.

Escar can you confirm? He continued to lose more hair after his first hair transplant? what we see in the before photo are grafts from his first hair transplant?

» Hello everybody,
»
» Below you can examine a new result obtained by the patient through the
» procedure performed at the HDC clinic.
»
» The objective of this procedure was to increase the density existing on
» the top, grafting between the existing hair without damaging them.
»
» The patient had a previous HT performed at another clinic and it was
» reluctant to use Strip again, in this case the method used it was FUE.
»
» Here you can examine the photos corresponding to the procedure.
»
»
» BEFORE:
»

»
»
»
»
»
» DURING:

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 7 MONTHS DRY HAIR:
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» 7 MONTHS WET HAIR:
»
»
»

Nice results. Rarely do I see work from you guys I dont like. Just wish you did fue as I never want a strip procedure.

» Nice results. Rarely do I see work from you guys I dont like. Just wish
» you did fue as I never want a strip procedure.
Dude. That is FUE. The title says it’s FUE. The extraction photo is of FUE procedure. They even mentioned the patient was reluctant to get another strip that’s why he chose FUE.

In any case, I will agree these are decent results

» Escar can you confirm? He continued to lose more hair after his first hair
» transplant? what we see in the before photo are grafts from his first hair
» transplant?

Good observation, it seems to be the case. I wonder who did his first procedure, the grafts were amazingly natural and undetectable.

Hello guys and thank you for the comments,

Concerning the previous work the area where the grafts were placed it was the whole top, maybe they spread the grafts but I dont have more specific details, according with what the patient said he continue losing native hair after the first procedure.