FUE procedure and pre-op and post-op instructions also

Hi friends,

I am Akash, 25 years old. I would like to share my experience of hair transplant procedure which is done at one of the top clinic- Dezire Clinic, Pune. Dr. Prashant has given really good results to his clients. I have seen his website and patients reviews and decided to go for FUE procedure. During consultation session, he explained all the aspects of FUE procedure and pre-op and post-op instructions also. I really feel nice to talk with him. Then my procedure was scheduled on 6th December 2017. Clinic driver picked me from Shivajinagar, Pune.

After reached Dezire clinic, Dr. Prashant explained me the procedure area and medication. He and his staff are very co-operative and supportive. The Procedure was started at 9 am, local anaesthesia given by Dr. Natraj. The extraction of hairs taken about 3 hours, slitting taken about 1.5 hours and then grafts implanted taken about 3 hours. In this procedure, extraction and slitting 100% done by Dr. Prashant and implantation only done by the technician. Total 3040 grafts are implanted in 7 hours. After that dressing and me dications given by the doctor and he advised me to come next for shampoo procedure and post-op medication.

It was really an amazing experience with Dr. Prashant and his staff. Thanks Dezire team for giving me my confidence back.

To hair transplant make decision with Dezire Clinic Hair Transplant Before & After Results - Hair Implant Before & After Photos & Images | Dezire Clinic India