FUE outside USA

Hi guys, this is my first post but I’ve been visiting for several years now.

My simple question: Other than in India or Cyprus, where is the best FUE doctor/clinic outside the US?

I wanted to visit Dr. Woods, but so far I have not received my US visa, but summer is here and I don’t want to wait any longer.

I think I need at least 3000-3500 grafts, maybe more. I can post photos if requested.

Thanks in advance, Baldies! :slight_smile:

PS: there is NO WAY that I would consider strip, since I sometimes like to shave my head.

What is your age? Hair transplant is not for everyone. A lot depends on your age and the extent of your hair loss.

There are only a handful of experienced FUE doctors in the world. Generally, I would NOT advise making a decision based on geographical reasons alone. But to answer your questions, besides the U.S, there are doctors who offer FUE in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Dubai, India, Mexico, Netherlands, and the U.K.

BTW, Dr. Woods is not located in the U.S. He is in Australia.

Email me at hairsite@aol.com, I can have different FUE doctors review your case and let you know if you are a good candidate or not.

Oh, I thought Dr. woods was in the states!

Anyway, I’m 35, and Australia & Mexico are too far. I am currently in France and I did not trust the ones I met here at all, rather unprofessional.

But I don’t mind going on a two week “vacation” to have it done (I was hoping the USA)

Thanks for the email, I will contact you later.

If anyone else has a recommendation then please let me know!

I’ll also post pictures later, maybe you could give me better ideas. I’ve been shaving my head for 4 years now and it was great, but I haven’t shaved in a few months now, and old depressions have returned, I’m sick of it :frowning:

»
» Anyway, I’m 35, and Australia & Mexico are too far. I am currently in
» France and I did not trust the ones I met here at all, rather
» unprofessional.
»
» But I don’t mind going on a two week “vacation” to have it done (I was
» hoping the USA)
»
» Thanks for the email, I will contact you later.
»
» If anyone else has a recommendation then please let me know!

Have you thought of or tried Dr. Mwamba (Dr. Coles stable) in Belgium or Dr. Besinger (I think he is Belgium of the DHI stable). HDC are in Greece which is just up the road. Or… you could come to my clinic if you want to travel to the U.K (see details below)

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=1966&page=0&category=2&order=last_answer

»
» Have you thought of or tried Dr. Mwamba (Dr. Coles stable) in Belgium or
» Dr. Besinger (I think he is Belgium of the DHI stable). HDC are in Greece
» which is just up the road. Or… you could come to my clinic if you want
» to travel to the U.K (see details below)
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=1966&page=0&category=2&order=last_answer

lol I think I’ll pass on your clinic!

Well I do have a choice, I live near Belgium and I will be travelling near Australia soon, so if you were me, who would you choose out of the above based on results?

I am basically looking to partially fill-in my current (and almost non-existen) hairline and the top and back, I am not at all interested in getting my old hairline back nor having an extremely full and thick head of hair. I’m only interested in FUE and will not consider strip at all.