Fue hair transplants

Hi everyone, I am hoping to find a Doctor that offers FUE hair transplants for $2.00 to $3.00 Per graft. Please let me know ? I can be reached at QTPYE4YOU@aol.com

» Hi everyone, I am hoping to find a Doctor that offers FUE hair transplants
» for $2.00 to $3.00 Per graft. Please let me know ? I can be reached at
» QTPYE4YOU@aol.com

yes, I can do them at that price. Only 1 in 10 grafts will survive so I guess that it will cost $20 / graft in practice. Think about it and let me know… if you see what I mean!!

i’LL BITE MY TONGuE AND EDIT MY ENTIRE RESPONSE. oops, caps, my bad.

Any surgeon that’s going to offer you the rate you’re looking for at $2-$3.00 per graft is a big NONO pal. You will destroy yourself. You want advise we are giving it to you for the 20th time same replies. Do yourself a favour and save up a little more and go to a well known reputable surgeon. It will be worth every penny. What part of that didn’t you understand? We’ve been helping you since March 18th.

» QTPYE4YOU@aol.com

All I wanted to know is the info. for the Doctor that I once talked to in Virginia - Why the RUDE reply ? - I though this was a site to help everyone here ? I guess I was wrong. Warmest regards

» QTPYE4YOU@aol.com

I think people are just trying to say that 3 dollars per grfat for FUE is very very very cheap. And when it comes to a Hair transplants, something as inportant as this, you don’t want to choose your doctor because he is the cheapest around. You have to live with the results of your procedure for the rest of your life.

You may save a few dollars in the beginning, but it very well could cost you a whole lot more in the long run to have work repaired if not done properly. Choose your doctor on his results, not his price.