FUE hair transplant in the UK , Dr Rogers

Dr Rogers hair transplant UK

look at the prices he’s charging!!

250 grafts – from £2,350
500 grafts – from £2,850
1,000 grafts – from £5,200
:no:

That’s about $10 per graft if you get more than 1000 from him. There’s no reason to go to him, there are many who are more experienced and less pricey

» That’s about $10 per graft if you get more than 1000 from him. There’s no
» reason to go to him, there are many who are more experienced and less
» pricey

Not in the UK there isn’t.Most in Uk have bad reputation,not that there is that many.

» » That’s about $10 per graft if you get more than 1000 from him. There’s
» no
» » reason to go to him, there are many who are more experienced and less
» » pricey
»
» Not in the UK there isn’t.Most in Uk have bad reputation,not that there is
» that many.

I dont think that roger’s reputation is that good anyway is it? look at his gallery, hardly overflowing with good results is it!! i had a transplant with rogers around 1997 about 600 - 700 grafts into the frontal 3rd, at the time i thought it was OK, but this was before i had the internet and could research what other Dr’s results looked like.

Dr Rogers was the butcher that gave me a MASSIVE donor scar from ear to ear for aprox. 400 grafts at a cost of 1700 pounds when he worked out of Wellesbourne Clinic. This has ruined both my donor hair and my life. I can’t swim in the daytime anymore and i dread the rain. Worst of all is that an ordinary visit to the barbers for everyone else is a nightmare for me. So many times has the barber said “my god, what happened to the back of your head” in front of other waiting customers. I truely dread getting my haircut Its a major problem for me.

I only went to him because the other HT docs were booked and Rogers did Status Quo’s lead singers HT (it was in the UK papers).

The only reason i didn’t sue was that i didn’t want to makemy HT public. Thats how most bad HT docs get away with shoddy work.

Yes, he may have improved since then but i say…AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

» Dr Rogers was the butcher that gave me a MASSIVE donor scar from ear to ear
» for aprox. 400 grafts at a cost of 1700 pounds when he worked out of
» Wellesbourne Clinic. This has ruined both my donor hair and my life. I
» can’t swim in the daytime anymore and i dread the rain. Worst of all is
» that an ordinary visit to the barbers for everyone else is a nightmare for
» me. So many times has the barber said “my god, what happened to the back of
» your head” in front of other waiting customers. I truely dread getting my
» haircut Its a major problem for me.
»

Hey, if you’re have worries for going to a barber, I’d say buy a set of clippers and start practicing cutting your own hair. You wouldn’t ever have to experience worry like that again, and you would save your $$$'s. I’ve been doing this since high school and I’ve become quite comfortable and experienced cutting hair. People eventually found out that I can cut hair, and I’ve had friends/family come to me for a haircut. :slight_smile:

» Dr Rogers was the butcher that gave me a MASSIVE donor scar from ear to ear
» for aprox. 400 grafts at a cost of 1700 pounds when he worked out of
» Wellesbourne Clinic. This has ruined both my donor hair and my life. I
» can’t swim in the daytime anymore and i dread the rain. Worst of all is
» that an ordinary visit to the barbers for everyone else is a nightmare for
» me. So many times has the barber said “my god, what happened to the back of
» your head” in front of other waiting customers. I truely dread getting my
» haircut Its a major problem for me.
»
» I only went to him because the other HT docs were booked and Rogers did
» Status Quo’s lead singers HT (it was in the UK papers).
»
» The only reason i didn’t sue was that i didn’t want to makemy HT public.
» Thats how most bad HT docs get away with shoddy work.
»
» Yes, he may have improved since then but i say…AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Col, are you planning on getting the scar sorted with another Dr ? im going to cole in june for fue, some into rogers’s scar and the rest to sort out the hair line.

I see that rogers is trying to do fue now, he is having a transplant himself, but he’s going for strip! theirs no way he can justify his prices, to me he is an amateur transplant surgeon like you say best avoided, its only the cost of an airline ticket to see someone else.

haggis