From my Ignorance - Follica

Hi everyone,
I have a question in my mind from some days ago, let see if someone of you could help clarify it.

If Follica experiment works, it could be possible to make grow hair in the palm of my hand for example? (a place that never had vellus before). Theorycally it could be possible, isn´t it? So wy try it in the head where a lot of dubts could appear, Try it in the palm of a hand and shut all of our mouths forever.

If it is possible wy are people concern about if this new hair could be DTH resistant or not, I don´t mind since finateride is in the market.

Well 1/ Finasteride was not that good in the first place ! was it ? so how comes you expect it to do well with those new follicules.

2/Its my understanding that the Follica approach stimulates natural neogenesis cells .In others words if the cells do not belong to the hair type you cant expect them to produce hair.

then , if Follica experiment is performed in my face I will get beard or moustache, if it is performed in my penis I will get pubic hair, and if I perform it on tha palm of my hand I will get nothing , is it?

Another question that now I am thinking, if It stimulates cellular neogenesis, does it also affects to the skin struture if we wound enought in skin surface, could it also work as a anti wrinkle or skin rejuvenation, isn´t it?

It seems to me that its a radical approcah to a “minor” problem like skin aging…after all you have the good old botox …but in theory yes…but it seems to me that the patent is issued for hair growth and nothing else yet it goes with the spirint of creating a negenesis (signaling) friendly environment. Now if you are interested in skin healing and rejuvenation I would suggest to you to read things about Acell and the regrown finger it goes in the same direction and is much more spectacular with proven results.

» then , if Follica experiment is performed in my face I will get beard or
» moustache, if it is performed in my penis I will get pubic hair, and if I
» perform it on tha palm of my hand I will get nothing , is it?

I don’t think anyone grows pubic hair ON their penis, you don’t really want that…nor do you want hair on your palms…it has got something to do with the skin structure, the skin on plams etc is different (very thick epidermis) then other areas. There’s a good chance that follica procedure won’t grow any hair there.

» Another question that now I am thinking, if It stimulates cellular
» neogenesis, does it also affects to the skin struture if we wound enought
» in skin surface, could it also work as a anti wrinkle or skin rejuvenation,
» isn´t it?

Yes, it does. Basically the whole wounding part is the same as the one that women get on their faces all the time i.e. Chemical peels (AHAs/BHAs, TCA etc) and dermabrasion (DIY Kits, professionals etc). All these procedure remove some of the old layers of the skin causing skin to rengenerate thus creating a new fresh skin. However, deep wrinkles are down in second layer (dermis), going that deep significantly increases chances of pigmentation complications and scarring - so I would highly advise Against it.

The good news is that follica will just be messing around with epidermis (the first few layers of it only) and at most what you would get is pinkish skin or skin peeling for 3-4 days. Afterwards, you’d not only get hair but also fresh-new scalp!