FREE Consultations with Dr.Cole in NY and Atlanta- Jan08\'

Dr. Cole will be offering FREE no obligation consultations in Atlanta and New York in January 2008.

Dr. Cole has been practicing FUE longer than any other doctors in the US. He is well known for his repair work as well. Dr. Cole has published more patient results in HairSite than any other US doctors.

FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. No knife, no scalpe, no stitches, no visible scarring. With FUE, you can even use your body hair as donor and transplant them to thinning areas in your scalp.

Schedule your appointment now to find out if you are a good candidate for FUE, how many grafts do you need, and the cost etc.

Schedule:

Atlanta: Jan 12 - Sat. 10AM until 4PM - with Dr. Cole
Manhattan, NY: Jan 26 & 27 Sat & Sun - 10AM until 4PM - with Dr. Cole

Please complete the contact form below via email or fax 678-566-1957.

Consultation Form

You can reach us toll free by calling (800) 368-4247.
Email: consults@forhair.com

hey CIT, i live in Atlanta but on that date i will be working all day. are the consults normally free of charge or do you have to be there on that date in order to get a free consult?

» hey CIT, i live in Atlanta but on that date i will be working all day. are
» the consults normally free of charge or do you have to be there on that
» date in order to get a free consult?

Hi Jimmy,

Our consults have been complimentary for some time now. We would like to keep these consultation sessions free of charge so call to make special arrangements if you cannot make this date. I am sure that we will assist you in any way possible. If you call us tomorrow then someone can assist you with scheduling another date convenient for you. We hope to hear from you soon. Happy Holiday

CIT

US: 1 (678)566-1011

Toll free: 1 (800) 368-4247

» » hey CIT, i live in Atlanta but on that date i will be working all day.
» are
» » the consults normally free of charge or do you have to be there on that
» » date in order to get a free consult?
»
» Hi Jimmy,
»
» Our consults have been complimentary for some time now. We would like to
» keep these consultation sessions free of charge so call to make special
» arrangements if you cannot make this date. I am sure that we will assist
» you in any way possible. If you call us tomorrow then someone can assist
» you with scheduling another date convenient for you. We hope to hear from
» you soon. Happy Holiday
»
» CIT
»
» US: 1 (678)566-1011
»
» Toll free: 1 (800) 368-4247

Hi Forum viewers,

There has been an additional day extended to our attendance in New York for the weekend of January 26th, 2008. Please call for more details on how to schedule this meeting with Dr. Cole in Manhattan. Everyone is welcome to attend these newly available dates at no charge.

Toll Free: 800 368 4247
USA: 1 678 566 1011