Found some research conducted by Aderans

http://physrev.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/81/1/449

This is some research that looks to have been conducted by dr. satish parimoo and Kurt Stenn of Aderans research Institute. Very cool stuff. Interesting to take a look at what they are finding and doing.

» http://physrev.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/81/1/449
»
»
»
»
» This is some research that looks to have been conducted by dr. satish
» parimoo and Kurt Stenn of Aderans research Institute. Very cool stuff.
» Interesting to take a look at what they are finding and doing.

It’s eight years old.

» » http://physrev.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/81/1/449
» »
» »
» »
» »
» » This is some research that looks to have been conducted by dr. satish
» » parimoo and Kurt Stenn of Aderans research Institute. Very cool stuff.
» » Interesting to take a look at what they are finding and doing.
»
» It’s eight years old.

I am even older than that, but still very cool.:stuck_out_tongue:

» It’s eight years old.

Yes, very good! Your basic skills in reading and comprehension are admirable. What I find to be even more outstanding is your profound ability to use grade school math.

Seriously, what do you think research is? It is at many times an on going study that often gets built on by many different scientists and researchers. I read the whole thing. Of course I know that it was published in 2001. Did you read the publishing date and immediately close out the browser? I find this link to be very informative and very organized. I can definitely say that I learned a good bit about the mechanics of the hair follicle.

You can go back to speculating and arguing about release dates and 10-20 year old drugs with everybody else if you’d like, I just thought people were so bored here maybe they might want to learn something. PS I wasn’t trying to make fun of you, I was just stating the obvious. Kinda like u did :wink:

» I can definitely say that I learned a good bit about the mechanics of the hair
» follicle.

We are a bit funny over here, we would rather have a “cure” than learning about the mechanics of the hair follicle.

Now, I’m going to say something that is not “dedicated” to you at all, so don’t take it like that, but I realized long time ago that if you spend a lot of time reading about these kind of things :

1. you’re are not going to get a cure sooner than anyone else, and not, it’s not so obvious, newbies often believe it

2. you won’t understand what you read very well if you have no scientific background, and scientific backgorund doesn’t mean to read some wikipedia pages now and then

3. you will end up frustrated because you will understand that the people who know about this, and I mean scientists ( not forum members ), don’t know very much about hair growth at this time, so you question yourself … how are they going to find a cure ? … for example, from what you have posted :

" … The current generation of researchers has its work cut out for them. In fact, there is plenty of work for several generations of scientists … "

So, if reading these things is something like a hobby, then I understand it, but for most people … I think they prefer to spend their free time doing other activities.

Don’t mind Sceptic.

He has a real fetish for posting on the “HM Research” forum with rationalizations against trying to discuss HM Research.

That thing looks like it is 20 pages long filled with technical stuff. If I were studying to be a scientist then it’s probably very good information.