For Boston Baldy, on the DKK-1 front, and wound-healing, etc

There is a consensus on this board that HM is right around the corner
this has been going on for at least ten years and it has never materialized, yet you guys screech like girls if someone dares to say that it is not coming soon, or that the science may just not be there

next we get to our own personal regimens. you girls say that my regimen sucks, what that has to do with HM is beyond me, I call it grasping at straws. but then again that is another issue.

question is, does my regimen work on me, ? yes it certainly does. Do you guys have a regimen that works on you? if so, why do you hang out on this board.
Me i come here to put in my 2cents on HM but I am certainly not holding out for it. If it comes sure, I will see how well it works. I am not holding my breath.

My regimen I post in my signature because i have tried it and I know it works. However I couldnt care less if anyone tries it or not, they KNOW (without ever trying it) that it wont work. Strange way of testing a regimen,

What I would say to those of you guys who claim that the supplements i take have no effect on hair…i would say to you, ok what is YOUR REGIMEN that works so well. please inform us so that we can all save our hair. Oh you dont HAVE a regimen that works? Gee what a surprise

try it sometimes, recommending only things that have worked on YOU

only thing is, it will be a very short list, or empty, in your case