Follica

any updates on follica human trials??? links,pics,videos??

» any updates on follica human trials??? links,pics,videos??
NOPE, and here’s why

Daphne Zohar 5/9/08 3:41 pm
Thanks for all the thoughtful comments and feedback. I would like to provide some perspective regarding our silence.

Even with the best intentions on the part of the bloggers (in various forums), there has been significant misinformation out there and inidviduals drawing conclusions that are not based on fact. When we have responded to inquiries in a measured way, comments have been taken out of context and posted on a number of websites.

Our goals are very much aligned with yours. We are working through the most rigorous clinically driven scientific methods and results will take time. Furthermore, as a private company we need to protect our business and confidential information.

We will not be announcing anything further for a while, nor will any Follica representatives be able to answer any questions by phone. Despite our lack of communication with the public, please be assured that we are absolutely focused on driving this forward.

Thanks again for all of your comments and support.

» any updates on follica human trials??? links,pics,videos??

They are a private company, which means another 5 years of BEGGING for information like we did with the Gho and Bazan era.

» » any updates on follica human trials??? links,pics,videos??
»
» They are a private company, which means another 5 years of BEGGING for
» information like we did with the Gho and Bazan era.

You guys just can’t let it go can you? Crying and discrediting companies won’t put hair on your heads any quicker. The Follica concept is sound; let them do their damn jobs.

» » » any updates on follica human trials??? links,pics,videos??
» »
» » They are a private company, which means another 5 years of BEGGING for
» » information like we did with the Gho and Bazan era.
»
» You guys just can’t let it go can you? Crying and discrediting companies
» won’t put hair on your heads any quicker. The Follica concept is sound; let
» them do their damn jobs.
»
»
»
»

well technically i have hair but! i wont soon lol