Follica no in the market in the next 4/5 years

Hallo to our hopes…Zohar says “4/5 years by now…”

" And the company has enough money to push the program through proof-of-concept toward an NDA - a path that’s likely to take an accelerated development path that compresses the usual early and mid-stage trials into a 24- to 36-month window. An approval could conceivably be won in four to five years.

“What’s nice about it,” she adds, “is that even though this is based on breakthrough science, we are using existing compounds previously approved for systemic chronic use and reformulating them for topical acute use. We know these compounds are safe in people.”

That article hints of accelerated trials, and topical formulations. Interesting indeed.

IF FOLLICA TO LEAD ENTERS 4… 5 YEARS TO LAUNCH ITS PRODUCT IN THE MARKET I REALLY WAITS THAT ALREADY IT EXISTS OTHER COMPANIES BEFORE IN THE MARKET, AS INTERCYTEX, OR EVEN THOUGH MODELS RESULTED CARETAKERS OF DERMOBRASION GIVING GOOD, WE CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE AS MUCH TIME… I WAIT THAT THIS INFORMATION IS MISSED.

As I said in other topics, if they sad 4-5 years, it means at least 7-8 years, say cya to your hair

» Hallo to our hopes…Zohar says “4/5 years by now…”
»
» http://www.fiercebiotech.com/special-reports/emerging-drug-developer-follica

So the “trolls” vs “naive & silly”: 1 : 0.

In fact its more like 100 : 0 already if you count all the silly timescales given to all the previous treatments.

and the 4/5 is probably pretty optimistic estimate. If everything goes well. Which is a bit naive to expect in a stage when we dont even know if it works.

===================================================================

Anyway lets focus on self help. Thats the only real hope.

So sad :frowning:

» » Hallo to our hopes…Zohar says “4/5 years by now…”
» »
» »
»
» So the “trolls” vs “naive & silly”: 1 : 0.
»
» In fact its more like 100 : 0 already if you count all the silly
» timescales given to all the previous treatments.
»
» and the 4/5 is probably pretty optimistic estimate. If everything goes
» well. Which is a bit naive to expect in a stage when we dont even know if
» it works.
»
» ===================================================================
»
» Anyway lets focus on self help. Thats the only real hope.

…debris is ( quite ) right.

Time to move ourself or nothing…

» So sad :frowning:
Well maybe you are being too pessimistic. They are saying the product could get full approval in 4-5 years. It involves all the different trials, tests etc. It might be interpreted as “they have basically solved the problem, now only the administrative stuff as trials, proof of concept etc. remain, which will take about 4-5 years”. Also, it could be launched earlier, when it’s in phase 3 maybe. So I don’t think one can conclude so much from that article. Could be positive and negative.

» As I said in other topics, if they sad 4-5 years, it means at least 7-8
» years, say cya to your hair

5 years ago that may have been a true statement. But with the Biotech revolution merging with the computer revolution, capabilities of Biotechs are doubling every year. The way technology and the understanding, actually the mastering, of science advances, 4-5 years may be a conservative estimate. There was show the other night on Discovery Hi-Def about Biotechs, it opened with the a statement about these companies have entered a new phase of medicine were they are manipulating cells to heal the body, sound familiar. What these companies have already accomplished is unbelievable, what they will be able to in 5 years is almost scary. I am 33 and looked like I am 38 because of my hair loss and thinning, but there is no doubt when I am 38 I will look 33 with my new hair. And if I take care of my body, I could enjoy the hair for 100 years.

I WAIT TO SEE FOLLICA DIED IN 5 YEARS….COMPANY GARBAGE.:angry: THE TIMES I HAVE PERHAPS THAT TO ADMIT, NEVER WE WILL HAVE ONE CURE FOR OUR PROBLEM.

IT’s an opinion of who had write the article, not an official delcaration of the follica’s team… so if an optimist is stupid if he’s happy by unofficial news, a pessimist is stupid the same if he is convinced about info like this… this forum seems a virtual game, people against people, only to say “look, i’ve told it to you”… it’s very stupid guys…

» IT’s an opinion of who had write the article, not an official delcaration
» of the follica’s team…

this is true ! reading better it’s almost like an opinion of the writer, not just an extrat said by daphne… so, it may be right, or not…

nothing seems to be changed right now

however they said Follica has “compressed” in 24-36 months the fully procedure, this should be great to know in 1-2 year how many chances of success they have

Just remember it was only a couple days ago bostonbaldy had an insider mentioning that it might only be one to two years…who knows…

» » IT’s an opinion of who had write the article, not an official
» delcaration
» » of the follica’s team…
»
» this is true ! reading better it’s almost like an opinion of the writer,
» not just an extrat said by daphne… so, it may be right, or not…
»
» nothing seems to be changed right now
»
» however they said Follica has “compressed” in 24-36 months the fully
» procedure, this should be great to know in 1-2 year how many chances of
» success they have

Ok,

but how a company with only 4 full-time employees can cure the problem of badness ???

I thought, they were 20 - 25 employees at least.

» Just remember it was only a couple days ago bostonbaldy had an insider
» mentioning that it might only be one to two years…who knows…

Do you think ,it could be a poker game with others, such as TRC,…,…,…:wink:

» » » IT’s an opinion of who had write the article, not an official
» » delcaration
» » » of the follica’s team…
» »
» » this is true ! reading better it’s almost like an opinion of the
» writer,
» » not just an extrat said by daphne… so, it may be right, or not…
» »
» » nothing seems to be changed right now
» »
» » however they said Follica has “compressed” in 24-36 months the fully
» » procedure, this should be great to know in 1-2 year how many chances of
» » success they have
»
»
» Ok,
»
» but how a company with only 4 full-time employees can cure the problem of
» badness ???
»
» I thought, they were 20 - 25 employees at least.

They have a cleaning woman too;-)

» Just remember it was only a couple days ago bostonbaldy had an insider
» mentioning that it might only be one to two years…who knows…
You mean the post from January this year?

»

The way I see it, if Follica works well we will know about it soon even if the treatment will not reach market for another 5 years. If their treatment is effective they will have pictures to show us :slight_smile:

» » Hallo to our hopes…Zohar says “4/5 years by now…”
» »
» »
»
»
» The way I see it, if Follica works well we will know about it soon even if
» the treatment will not reach market for another 5 years. If their
» treatment is effective they will have pictures to show us :slight_smile:

y but, when? next year? next two? how much we must wait before to know if it works or not? I hope not exactly 5 years. If it were as you said I could accept this because the idea to know NOW that surely works and will hit market in the next 3-4 years is pretty good and acceptable. However the importance of pictures is revelant, Intercytex never shows us pics, if follica will adopt the same policy will be a negative point.

»
It seems that the author makes the assumption about 4-5 years. Someone should contact the author and ask if Zohar herself said 4-5 years or if the author predicted that.