Fiveyearquest.org

fiveyearquest.org results from the many “we should do something” (the last one curiously only 7 hours before this post)

It is explained in detail at www.fiveyearquest.org

It just launches today (partially), so please go take a look at the newborn,

fiveyearquest

it just came to my attention that the link does not work. It will work, however, if you type the url.

The website will be down while we try to fix that.

who started that site? Nice effort but it just looks like one of those shady websites, the guy running the site needs to get a decent design to attract people.

The reason for starting that thread was to just think about Intercytex, which would be a lot simpler i.e. to fund one company in phase-III. We should first see the response to that thread and then go bigger!

» who started that site? Nice effort but it just looks like one of those
» shady websites, the guy running the site needs to get a decent design to
» attract people.
»
» The reason for starting that thread was to just think about Intercytex,
» which would be a lot simpler i.e. to fund one company in phase-III. We
» should first see the response to that thread and then go bigger!

I think that it is a good idea. I’ve felt this way all along. I’m not sure which direction would be the best to go with it…but at least it’s a start. I do have one question though. What do we do with any money raised for the fund if a cure is found “while we are still in the organizational process”? For example, if people contribute money to this fund over the next few months and Acell proves to regenerate removed donor tissue and hair, will we continue to seek a better “cure” or do we consider that a feasible cure and discontinue any attempts to raise funds, and if so, what do we do with the money that has already been raised? My opinion would be to vote on another charity and donate any accumulated money to that charity.