Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Finally had HT done with Dr.Armani --3,500 gratfs

Friends, I finally got my HT done with Dr.Armani on Dec 24th in Toronto. I am really happy as of now, no swelling, no pain. I got zone 4,3,2 covered. Dr.Armani was so kind, he explained me everything and gave me confidence that I get all my hair back.I will post some of my pics soon. I really like to thank Eric(Pats) for helping me in everything.
Makkena,
3500 grafts,
Rogaine-2times/day
SawPalmetoo-2times/day
Maxi Hair Multivitamin- 2times/day
curcumin 1000mg
Origenere shampoo

No problem Mintman65, I look forward to following your progress :slight_smile:

» Friends, I finally got my HT done with Dr.Armani on Dec 24th in Toronto. I
» am really happy as of now, no swelling, no pain. I got zone 4,3,2 covered.
» Dr.Armani was so kind, he explained me everything and gave me confidence
» that I get all my hair back.I will post some of my pics soon. I really like
» to thank Eric(Pats) for helping me in everything.
» Makkena,
» 3500 grafts,
» Rogaine-2times/day
» SawPalmetoo-2times/day
» Maxi Hair Multivitamin- 2times/day
» curcumin 1000mg
» Origenere shampoo

no swelling and no pain, wow thas good. how long have u been on that regime? or did you just start?

» Friends, I finally got my HT done with Dr.Armani on Dec 24th in Toronto. I
» am really happy as of now, no swelling, no pain. I got zone 4,3,2 covered.
» Dr.Armani was so kind, he explained me everything and gave me confidence
» that I get all my hair back.I will post some of my pics soon. I really like
» to thank Eric(Pats) for helping me in everything.
» Makkena,
» 3500 grafts,
» Rogaine-2times/day
» SawPalmetoo-2times/day
» Maxi Hair Multivitamin- 2times/day
» curcumin 1000mg
» Origenere shampoo

I’m glad you are taking curcumin. Just curious though, why not resveratrol with it?

I just started taking curcumin from last 30 days , and before I used nioxin and now I switched to origenre.

Hi Bucket I did not try resveratrol are you using it?, i did not fins much about resveratrol. How is it working for you?

mintman65, good luck and growth to you!
I am looking forward to your updates.

Good luck with everything mintman! You were definitely in great hands with Dr. Armani. Keep us up to date with your photos and progress.

Friends here any 1 week post op pictures. Please let me know your opinions.
Mintman

Mintman65, do you have any before photos?

also what is your age?

Hi my age is 27 here are the before pics

Friends, I finally got my HT done with Dr.Armani on Dec 24th in Toronto. I am really happy as of now, no swelling, no pain. I got zone 4,3,2 covered. Dr.Armani was so kind, he explained me everything and gave me confidence that I get all my hair back.I will post some of my pics soon. I really like to thank Eric(Pats) for helping me in everything.
Makkena,
3500 grafts,
Rogaine-2times/day
SawPalmetoo-2times/day
Maxi Hair Multivitamin- 2times/day
curcumin 1000mg
Origenere shampoo

Congrats on your surgery, BUT I hope you didn’t believe the above line literally. The illusion of a full-head-of-hair is certainly doable (under the right circumstances), but as for an actual honest-to-goodness full-head-of-hair - with today’s tech - IMPOSSIBLE!!! HTS will never give you (or anyone) all their hair back.

»
» Congrats on your surgery, BUT I hope you didn’t believe the above line
» literally. The illusion of a full-head-of-hair is certainly doable (under
» the right circumstances), but as for an actual honest-to-goodness
» full-head-of-hair - with today’s tech - IMPOSSIBLE!!! HTS will never
» give you (or anyone) all their hair back.

I would agree, hair for hair you will never have as much as you did when you were 18. But with proper graft placement the coverage you get matches a full head of hair cosmetically. My whole head has been done by Dr. Armani and honestly, it looks as if I have never lost a hair.

My hair right now looks better then it did when I was 25 years old.

I agree with that too, as long my scalp is covered i am happy.And that is what Dr.Armani assured that my scalp will be covered will not be noticeable like before HT.

Friends here is my updated 2 weeks post-op pictures.I am healing very well overall.

mintman, looks like you are healing nicely. Thanks for the update.:slight_smile:

yea this looks good for 2 weeks, do you have a job where you are allowed to wear a cap or are you just going to work as is?

I wore a surgical cap for 1 week, then i just go to office like this. No one really cares:).