Final Version of E-Mail to Send to HT Doctors

Guys,

Here is a copy of the final version of the e-mail that I would like to send to as many HT doctors as possible. Feel free to copy this version, make admendments to it, or develop one of your own to send to HT doctors. I would appreicate your help in sending the e-mail to as many doctors as possible.

P.S. Check the e-mail for spacing before you send it. When I copy and paste it to this site, it changed the spacing. Also, make sure to include the correct doctors name…when you’re sending many out, it can get easy to mix them up.

Thanks,
Bill

Dear Dr.(Doctor’s Name)

I am a prospective hair transplant patient currently researching all of the options available in the hair restoration market. I’ve been considering a transplant for several years and am amazed at the near perfect results that skilled surgeons such as you have been able to achieve. The only reason I have not proceeded with the surgery is the obvious limiting factor of available donor hair. Although several doctors in the field have incredible “artistic ability” in reproducing natural results, they are limited by the amount of donor hair that each patient has available. Due to this fact, HT doctors often times cannot truly provide the “full head of hair” that their patients desire. I believe that this is a reason why many people (myself included) choose not to have a hair transplant.

Recently, in researching hair restoration on a website called Hairsite, I’ve been informed of a company named Acell. This company has developed a product called an extracellular matrix that is amazing in it’s capabilities for regeneration. It has been used extensively in vet. medicine for wound care but has recently been released for human use. In previous cases (in vet medicine), the Acell material not only regenerated the skin tissue of a wounded animal but also REGENERATED THE HAIR in the wounded area. If this can be replicated in humans, it would solve the limiting factor of donor hair in regards to a hair transplant. That is, the doctor could perform a conventional hair transplant, apply the Acell extracellular matrix to the wound (rather than stitching it up) and allow the tissue AND HAIR to regenerate, thus providing a LIMITLESS DONOR SUPPLY. I have since had several conversations with Acell and they have informed me that they are confident that the extracellular matrix will be capable of doing this. If this does prove to be the case, hair transplant doctors will finally be able provide the full head of hair that their patients seek, thus opening a WHOLE NEW MARKET OF PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS.

The Acell extracellular matrix comes in a powder form as well as a sheet form. The powder form would most likely accomodate HT doctors performing a procedure utilizing FUE whereas the sheet form would be best for doctors performing strip surgery.

Here are some pictures of tissue regeneration (WITH HAIR):

http://www.acell.com/vetcases/chadwick.html

http://www.acell.com/vetcases/fancy.html

http://www.acell.com/vetcases/bravo.html

Here is a great video to watch (HUMAN USE):

http://www.myfoxcleveland.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3150131&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.5.1

Here is a link to the company:

What’s even more exciting is the fact that this product is already on the
market and shipments have been sent to several progressive hair transplant doctors. I believe that there is a need for more skilled doctors to bridge the gap between this technology and the hair transplant community. I hope you will play a vital role in doing so.

Sincerely,
Your Name

I already received a message from Acell approving it, so I figured I would post it today. Please continue to work on the e-mail list. I should have time on Wednesday to start e-mailing doctors.

Thanks,
Bill

» I already received a message from Acell approving it, so I figured I would
» post it today. Please continue to work on the e-mail list. I should have
» time on Wednesday to start e-mailing doctors.
»
» Thanks,
» Bill

Here the first list…

1 Dr. Arvind
hairadvise101@yahoo.com

2 Hasson&Wong
info@hassonandwong.com
Joe@HassonandWong.com

3 Alvi
info@alviarmani.com

4 Dr. Rahal
info@rahalhairtransplant.com

5 bisanga
info@bhrclinic.com

6 umar
info@dermhairclinic.com

7 woods
drwoods@thewoodstechnique.com

8cole?
consults@forhair.com

9HDC clinic uk
info@hdc.com.cy

10mwamba
customer.care@mywhtc.com

11shapiro
info@DrShapirosHairInstitute.com

If someone know else, please write here

What will be the title of your email? I think this is important because it needs to capture the attention of the recipient and also so that it is not treated as spam.

» What will be the title of your email? I think this is important because it
» needs to capture the attention of the recipient and also so that it is not
» treated as spam.

I will probably put the Doctor’s / Clinic’s name in the title (if I have it). Something like this:

Dr. Jones - Limitless Donor Supply for Hair

I figure that way, they will know that it is personally to them…and it will help me keep track of who I sent them to (when I look in my sent e-mail folder).

Take Care,
Bill

I like your email a lot but I think a slight change should be made for clarity. I’m pasting the part of your email that I think needs the change and I will add my changes with BOLD ITALIC CAPS.

Recently, in researching hair restoration on a website called Hairsite, I’ve been informed of a company named Acell. This company has developed a product called an extracellular matrix that is amazing in it’s capabilities for regeneration. It has been used extensively in vet. medicine for wound care but has recently been released for human use. In previous cases (in vet medicine), the Acell material not only regenerated the skin tissue of a wounded animal but also REGENERATED THE HAIR in the wounded area. If this can be replicated in humans, it would solve the limiting factor of donor hair in regards to a hair transplant. That is, the doctor could perform a conventional hair transplant, apply the Acell extracellular matrix to the wound (rather than stitching it up) and allow the tissue AND HAIR to regenerate, thus providing a LIMITLESS DONOR SUPPLY SINCE THE DOCTOR COULD REPEATEDLY DEPLETE ALL THE AVAILABLE DONOR HAIR AND ACELL COULD REPEATEDLY REGENERATE THE HAIR IN THE DONOR AREA EACH TIME AFTER IT’S DEPLETED. I have since had several conversations with Acell and they have informed me that they are confident that the extracellular matrix will be capable of doing this. If this does prove to be the case, hair transplant doctors will finally be able provide the full head of hair that their patients seek, thus opening a WHOLE NEW MARKET OF PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS.

Thanks for the tip Maneless

» Thanks for the tip Maneless

I would also recommend getting an email to the doctors who are the absolute best at this type of flap. This flap moves a lot of hair at once and the graft is not disconnected from the blood supply so the hair doesn’t get nappy like can happen with plugs. i’ve seen this procedure and I know people who have had it (the juri-flap or better still the meyers-flemming flap) and I am telling you the resuls are absolutely beautiful. Some doctors are doing stunning work with this procedure, and if ACELL will get us the unlimited donor supply that I think it might, then I can assure you that this flap done by one of the top people doing this procedure would give you the great result that you want.