Feller Medical patient montages

Hi guys, here are a collection of montages with many more in the pipeline :slight_smile:

Feller Medical Montage

Patient - Max Montage

Patient -Hairroot

Patient -Ian

Patient -Arcticmonk

Patient -Riley

Patient -PB

Patient -Spex

Regards
Spex:cool:

I am a paid showcase for Feller Medical, PC all opinions expressed are my own.All assesments and treatment plans are made by Dr. Feller alone.Be aware of clinics who use paid non-doctor consultants to assess your hairloss as this is absolutely illegal in the U.S., U.K., and Canada.

Thank you for posting those montages Spex.

The hairoot one was particularly funny with “round two”. I didn’t see that coming.

Thanks again,
Dr. F

Great and honest documentation. Great results too! Respect to all at Fellerland. Crap tast in music though, but you can’t have everything:-P

» Thank you for posting those montages Spex.
»
» The hairoot one was particularly funny with “round two”. I didn’t see that
» coming.
»
» Thanks again,
» Dr. F

Hi Spex & Dr Feller

Why are you targetting this forum,at present - reason please

This is the only site I have actually registered on,thats more to do with the HM forum,its of interest to me - yes dream on,I know!

All the best
BALDIE42

Baldie48,

We are not targeting any forum only sharing information with as many readers as possible. If there is a problem with us sharing Dr Fellers work here please inform. This forum is well respected and i used to post here a long time ago when performing my own research. We have started to present Feller medical work here recently due to the fact many patients that we see at Feller medical come through this forum and we thought it might be more beneficial to perspective patients to see a variety of Dr Fellers work here also and not just on other forums. I think every forum can always do with more variety but as mentioned previously if there is a prob with us sharing more results here and interacting with patients here then please let us know.

All the best with the HM.

Regards
Spex

I am a paid showcase for Feller Medical, PC all opinions expressed are my own.All assesments and treatment plans are made by Dr. Feller alone.Be aware of clinics who use paid non-doctor consultants to assess your hairloss as this is absolutely illegal in the U.S., U.K., and Canada.