Farjo clinic uk

has any one had transpant at the farjo clinic uk , i am lookijg at having fue but worried that growth rate might not be as good as say dr feller in new york . also is hdc a good choice thanks

» has any one had transpant at the farjo clinic uk , i am lookijg at having
» fue but worried that growth rate might not be as good as say dr
» feller in new york . also is hdc a good choice thanks

My mate is security at a local college.They had a celebrity visit by Barry from Eastenders (TV soap).My mate said he had a bloody lot of hair,at this point I pointed out,that he used to be bald,its a transplant.My mate never used to watch Eastenders.
Barry’s the celeb on their website.

Yeah i have ssen him on several tv programs it does look good but not sure if i should trust a uk clinic

» Yeah i have ssen him on several tv programs it does look good but not
» sure if i should trust a uk clinic

I’m from UK.I innially had a consultation with Norton,their sales man scared the shit out of me,he’d of been better off trying to sell me a pair of jeans,he might of been in with a chance then.
I have since then done quite a bit of research.I wouldn’t touch anyone in the UK.I personally now realize its all a gamble with who ever you go with.Its all down to how much hairloss you may get in the future,do you really want to have a life of top ups.
I’ve now taken to shaving all my hair off,and it doesn’t look to bad.
Roll on HM.This may offer a better option,and it maybe only around the corner.I’d wait and see this years results from their trials.

Hi all, I’m new to this forum, I’m a spanish guy living in London since 2005 and i recently had a hair transplant at the HDC clinic in Nicosia (cyprus).

I had been looking for information, on where, how, how much it would cost, what the risks would be… well I guess the same kind of information you guys have been looking for.

Well, what helped me make up my mind get the surgery done was attending to a 1 to 1 meeting in London with the HDC people. The took me through all types of details about the surgery, the post op, my baldness problem, they drew on my head to show me the receiving area… That was really helpful and Alex (the UK manager), was very kind and willing to answer all kind of questions.

It was straight after the meeting that I decided to go for the surgery, I received an offer from Alex, including acomodation for a whole week in a flat literaly in front of the clinic, and a 2500 FU transplant; all for £4700.

I got the surgery on the 6th of November, all went well, it took almost 10 hours to get all the FUs in place, they finally transplanted 2800. The post op is a bit painful and uncomfortable mostly because you must sleep the first few nights in a not very confortable position… you have to be very careful when you wash your hair…

But here I am 3 month later, my hair has started to grow, I do now have hair where I only had skin before :slight_smile: it is not yet very long nor thick but it takes a little bit longer to get the full result, but I can appreciate right now what it going to look like, and I’m really happy I made the decision.

I’m not confortable posting my pics in a blog, but I could send in an email the pre, right after and three months after picture if you’d like to see them.

Hope this helps,

Llibert

But all this only lasts a few days, after one

» Hi all, I’m new to this forum, I’m a spanish guy living in London since
» 2005 and i recently had a hair transplant at the HDC clinic in Nicosia
» (cyprus).
»
» I had been looking for information, on where, how, how much it would cost,
» what the risks would be… well I guess the same kind of information you
» guys have been looking for.
»
» Well, what helped me make up my mind get the surgery done was attending to
» a 1 to 1 meeting in London with the HDC people. The took me through all
» types of details about the surgery, the post op, my baldness problem, they
» drew on my head to show me the receiving area… That was really helpful
» and Alex (the UK manager), was very kind and willing to answer all kind of
» questions.
»
» It was straight after the meeting that I decided to go for the surgery, I
» received an offer from Alex, including acomodation for a whole week in a
» flat literaly in front of the clinic, and a 2500 FU transplant; all for
» £4700.
»
» I got the surgery on the 6th of November, all went well, it took almost 10
» hours to get all the FUs in place, they finally transplanted 2800. The post
» op is a bit painful and uncomfortable mostly because you must sleep the
» first few nights in a not very confortable position… you have to be very
» careful when you wash your hair…
»
» But here I am 3 month later, my hair has started to grow, I do now have
» hair where I only had skin before :slight_smile: it is not yet very long nor thick but
» it takes a little bit longer to get the full result, but I can appreciate
» right now what it going to look like, and I’m really happy I made the
» decision.
»
» I’m not confortable posting my pics in a blog, but I could send in an
» email the pre, right after and three months after picture if you’d like to
» see them.
»
» Hope this helps,
»
» Llibert
»
» But all this only lasts a few days, after one

Did you get a strip or FUE from HDC ?

» » , all went well, it took almost
» » hours to get all the FUs in place, they finally transplanted 2800. » Did you get a strip or FUE from HDC ?

It must be Strip for only 10 hours and 2800 fu’s. Does anybody know any HT doctor doing so many fu’s in one day with FUE.

» has any one had transpant at the farjo clinic uk , i am lookijg at having
» fue but worried that growth rate might not be as good as say dr
» feller in new york . also is hdc a good choice thanks

forget the UK completely - you’ll get butchered .
and dont think that HM is “around the corner” either - Intercytex clearly state that the EARLIEST that it will be commercially available is 2010 , and they have also stated that initially it will need to be used IN CONJUNCTION with an HT (to create a hairline ) .
keep researching - and when you think you’ve found the right surgeon , specifically try to find reasons NOT to go to him .
if you cant find any , then you may have found your man .

» » has any one had transpant at the farjo clinic uk , i am lookijg at
» having
» » fue but worried that growth rate might not be as good as say dr
» » feller in new york . also is hdc a good choice thanks
»
» forget the UK completely - you’ll get butchered .
» and dont think that HM is “around the corner” either - Intercytex clearly
» state that the EARLIEST that it will be commercially available is 2010 ,
» and they have also stated that initially it will need to be used IN
» CONJUNCTION with an HT (to create a hairline ) .
» keep researching - and when you think you’ve found the right surgeon ,
» specifically try to find reasons NOT to go to him .
» if you cant find any , then you may have found your man .

Dont ever let location or price determine where you get you HT, go to somewhere you know will produce good results.

Hi,

Yes it was a strip procedure.

I agree with what is said on the comments in this blog the most important thing is to find somebody trustworthy regardless of the country they work in. Also, before making up your mind always, meet with the people, let them talk you through the procedures, their installations and most important the experience of their surgeons.
That’s how I made up my mind, during my intervention 3 surgeons and about 7 technicians were working on me, which is very comforting, when you’re there and still quite unsure of what is going to happen.

» Hi,
»
» Yes it was a strip procedure.
»
» I agree with what is said on the comments in this blog the most important
» thing is to find somebody trustworthy regardless of the country they work
» in. Also, before making up your mind always, meet with the people, let
» them talk you through the procedures, their installations and most
» important the experience of their surgeons.
» That’s how I made up my mind, during my intervention 3 surgeons and about
» 7 technicians were working on me, which is very comforting, when you’re
» there and still quite unsure of what is going to happen.

You sound very excited with your experience and i hope you show us your result in a few months time as well because the most important is not the deal you got or the nice enviroment you have been but the growth you will reiceive as a friend of mine once told me the money you pay is not for the grafts transplanted but the ones that actually grow.

Good Luck