Facial hair

It seems i am a lightning rod for side affects, had to stop revivogen because of side effects which to this day i am not sure had 100 percent correlation with using revivogen. I use spectral dnc, while the vellus hairs are slowly turning dark, i have hair on cheek bones. Anyone else ever had facial hair with minoxidill based products? I read some where, upon continued use the problem resolves itself…not sure.

yes. When I switched from 5% to 15% I had extra hair on the back of my hands. Didn’t care and the thing just settled out all by itself later on. BTW, I am quite satisfied with revivogen and have no side Fx.

» yes. When I switched from 5% to 15% I had extra hair on the back of my
» hands. Didn’t care and the thing just settled out all by itself later on.
» BTW, I am quite satisfied with revivogen and have no side Fx.

i am glad revivogen is working for you, i wish i knew whether it was the culprit as far my sides are concerned. Extra facial hair aside, ever since ive started using spectral dnc, i seem to always have heart palpitations, however my blood pressure doesn’t go low. My doctor told me “keep using it, for minoxidil to cause anything to the heart first it has to lower your blood pressure, then your heart starts working harder”. However one of the ingredients of spectral is adenosine, which is a heart stimulant, and WILL give one palpitations, so as of now i am stopping spectral also.

» » yes. When I switched from 5% to 15% I had extra hair on the back of my
» » hands. Didn’t care and the thing just settled out all by itself later
» on.
» » BTW, I am quite satisfied with revivogen and have no side Fx.
»
» i am glad revivogen is working for you, i wish i knew whether it was the
» culprit as far my sides are concerned. Extra facial hair aside, ever since
» ive started using spectral dnc, i seem to always have heart palpitations,
» however my blood pressure doesn’t go low. My doctor told me “keep using
» it, for minoxidil to cause anything to the heart first it has to lower
» your blood pressure, then your heart starts working harder”. However one
» of the ingredients of spectral is adenosine, which is a heart stimulant,
» and WILL give one palpitations, so as of now i am stopping spectral also.

You didn’t get sides from revivogen…

Well, a candid question: spectral is 5% minox. What about 2%? You could try and slowly up it to 5%