Face Off

Hi from Sweden.

I had this crazy idea for a couple of months now, and please be nice because its just an idea.

Do you think its possible to scalp someone, to remove the skin with hair from one person and trasfer it to another with no hair?

Like the movie Face Off, in my mind i dont see why not, but then again im not a scientist or a doctor, i`m just a bald guy.

Thx / D.

» Hi from Sweden.
»
» I had this crazy idea for a couple of months now, and please be nice
» because its just an idea.
»
» Do you think its possible to scalp someone, to remove the skin with hair
» from one person and trasfer it to another with no hair?
»
» Like the movie Face Off, in my mind i dont see why not, but then again » im not a scientist or a doctor, i`m just a bald guy.
»
» Thx / D.

Thats interesting. There have been a few cases in the last couple of years where there have been partial facial transplants, but like any transplant you would have to take anti rejection meds your whole life. I don’t think it worth it man. Hopefully at sometime in the future some type of hair multiplication will put an end to this MPB dilema, then will be on different forums like “My hairs to thick and I can’t comb or do anything with it”.:slight_smile:

» » Hi from Sweden.
» »
» » I had this crazy idea for a couple of months now, and please be nice
» » because its just an idea.
» »
» » Do you think its possible to scalp someone, to remove the skin with
» hair
» » from one person and trasfer it to another with no hair?
» »
» » Like the movie Face Off, in my mind i dont see why not, but then again » » im not a scientist or a doctor, i`m just a bald guy.
» »
» » Thx / D.
»
» Thats interesting. There have been a few cases in the last couple of years
» where there have been partial facial transplants, but like any transplant
» you would have to take anti rejection meds your whole life. I don’t think
» it worth it man. Hopefully at sometime in the future some type of hair
» multiplication will put an end to this MPB dilema, then will be on
» different forums like “My hairs to thick and I can’t comb or do anything
» with it”.:slight_smile:
It would be nice if it were possible, but as Mma guys says I think if it could be done youd be taking pills your whole life. I think if it could be done it would of been done by now by docs. Maybe say like you get a kidney from a family member it might be possible to get hair from a family member with similar genes or whatever. Doubt it though…
So you can let the guy you kidnapped and are holding in the basement go now. :smiley:

A lifelong anti-rejection regimen is way too serious.

I want my hair back as much as anyone else, but that’s a crazy sacrifice to make for it.