Essential oils regrowth photo

http://archderm.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/134/11/1349/FIGDST8013F5?ck=nck

That man had alopecia areata and applied cedarwood (or pine), laveder, thyme, and rosemary oils to his scalp in a jojaba base carrier oil.

Im happy for him. Ive never seen THAT much hair regrown on a male before. SO if any of you readers happen to have alopecia areata, these may help you.

» Randomized Trial of Aromatherapy
»
»
» That man had alopecia areata and applied cedarwood (or pine), laveder,
» thyme, and rosemary oils to his scalp in a jojaba base carrier oil.
»
»
» Im happy for him. Ive never seen THAT much hair regrown on a male before.
» SO if any of you readers happen to have alopecia areata, these may help
» you.

I posted about this topical a while ago.

AA is caused by an autoimmune factor. The oil should help to lower inflammation.

Regards
Pete

AA is caused by an autoimmune factor. The oil should help to lower inflammation

HUH??? If anti-inflammatories cured Alopecia Areata then benadryl would cure it. Its more than anti-inflammation I assure you

That man has regrown more hair than anyone Ive ever seen from a completely bald head. Alopecia Areata is indeed an autoimmune disorder, but its caused by something MORE than inflammation. Many people, hell most people with androgenic alopecia exhibit inflammation

Thats the most regrowth Ive ever seen…you’d think people would be impressed by it, but whatever.

» AA is caused by an autoimmune factor. The oil should help to lower
» inflammation

»
»
» HUH??? If anti-inflammatories cured Alopecia
» Areata then benadryl would cure it. Its more than anti-inflammation I
» assure you
»
»
» That man has regrown more hair than anyone Ive ever seen from a completely
» bald head. Alopecia Areata is indeed an autoimmune disorder, but its caused
» by something MORE than inflammation. Many people, hell most people with
» androgenic alopecia exhibit inflammation

»
»
»
» Thats the most regrowth Ive ever
» seen…you’d think people would be impressed
» by it, but whatever.

I posted about the scottish study many months ago and yes I was impressed by it hence I mentioned it in this forum!

You are right - inorder to reverse AA you need more than to lower inflammation. You also need to address the factors which inflammation is impacting upon.

Regards
Pete

i doubt its the same guy - unless he lost 40+ lbs as well - look at how fat his neck is in the first picture and how skinny it is in the 2nd. i doubt this is true.
louis

Looks like the same guy to me. Maybe he lost weight - it could happen. Look at the ears in both pictures - they look unmistakenly similar to me.

Do you think the ARCHIVES OF DERMATOLOGY is going to insert a fraudulent study in their publication?

We aren’t dealing with avacor here.

Good grief

Jojaba based carrier oil,what the heck does this mean.

» Jojaba based carrier oil,what the heck does this mean.

it means the scientists put portions of cedarwood, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oil in a larger portion of jojoba oil…and massaged them into a warm wet scalp. Jojoba was the carrier oil because it penetrates the dermis a bit more readily than the others. Grapeseed oil is also used for this.

Emu oil would be a very good carrier oil for instance, but a very expensive one

Thanks benji

Randomized Trial of Aromatherapy: Successful Treatment for Alopecia Areata
Arch Dermatol, Nov 1998; 134: 1349 - 1352.