E-Mail About Acell Sent to Doctors with List of Contacted Doctors

» No, Dr. Woods did not reply. Remember, Dr. Jones did not reply either,
» but still is testing with Acell. I’m not trying to imply that Dr. Woods is
» experimenting with Acell, I’m just pointing out the fact that just because
» a doctor didn’t reply to my e-mail doesn’t indicate whether they are / are
» not interested in Acell.

I suspected that Ray wouldn’t respond.I strongly suspect that he won’t give Acell the time of the day.Ray is very suspicious of pharmaceutical companies and the like.What a shame,he is MAYBE the 1 doctor we might have been able to trust.
I had never heard of Dr Jones prior to his name being linked with Acell.I ran a google search on him the other day & the results where troubling.There were more than a few pages dedicated to his practices & they weren’t complimentary comments either.Maybe he can refute these complaints,I don’t know.I am not saying he wont be successful with Acell,but I was really shaken up by the allegations directed towards him.

E-Mail me and I will give you more info about the doctors who did respond.

» E-Mail me and I will give you more info about the doctors who did respond.

can you tell us how many doctors you think are tying it, i am holding off any further revision work till i find out it is beneficial in scar repair thanks

» » E-Mail me and I will give you more info about the doctors who did
» respond.
»
» can you tell us how many doctors you think are tying it, i am holding off
» any further revision work till i find out it is beneficial in scar repair
» thanks

I e-mailed over 60 doctors and I know that between 5-10 responded that they are “looking into it”. I know that at least 4 have Acell and a few more said that they are looking into it. Dr. Jones never replied to my e-mail and obviously he is trying it, so I hope there are others that we don’t know about.

Take Care,
Bill

I am not trying to boss you around or anything but please stop responding to these people that needlessly abuse you.Be the bigger man so this forum can return to discussing the issues at hand.Don’t even click on messages posted by certain people,just pay attention to the guys who appreciate your efforts.

» I am not trying to boss you around or anything but please stop responding
» to these people that needlessly abuse you.Be the bigger man so this forum
» can return to discussing the issues at hand.Don’t even click on messages
» posted by certain people,just pay attention to the guys who appreciate your
» efforts.

I understand your point and I agree. It does “bring down” the forum. I usually try to ignore their inflammatory posts, but sometimes I can’t help myself and respond.

I do have some hope that this material may help to regenerate donor tissue and hair. The people at Acell feel the same way and many HT doctors are at least willing to test the product. It may or may not work…we will see.

I’ve spent a fair amount of time contacting Acell and HT doctors about this product. The part that pisses me off is that these guys come here everyday and criticize every effort made by me or any other forum members to be proactive. I’ve been comming here for many years and I’m sick of waiting. With as many members as we have here (with a common goal), we should work together to do what we can to help ourselves. Everyone here has some talent / ability that they can contribute to our effort which would benefit all of us. Unfortunately, that is not what happens here.

Many members come here to be “negative cheerleaders” against any hope that we have for a new treatment / cure. They come here to antagonize other forum members. I’m not really sure why. Why would someone come to a hairloss fourm and riducule EVERY positive post about a new treatment / cure? They come here to give us a realistic viewpoint and to help to save us from ourselves…lol…we’re all adults here (I don’t see to many children suffering from mpb). They’ve added NOTHING to this forum. It’s obviously an important part of their social life. I would love to see them act in this manner in the “real world”. By the way, this is a hairloss fourm, isn’t it? What the fu#k do they want to talk about? Do they really want to spend the next few years talking about EGF inhibitors? What a pathetic existence!!!

I don’t want to pat myself on the back but at least I’m trying to do something. I’ve been part of the effort that has managed to connect Acell to several HT doctors. These people’s opinions mean much more to me than anyone else who posts on this forum. They have enough confidence in this product to investigate it…that says something about this product. What have the negative cheerleaders done here? Correct our english. Correct our spelling. Save suicidal posters. NOTHING!! My efforts may or may not pan out…but at least I’ve tried to have some positive impact towards our cause.

As far as starting a group willing to raise money to fight hairloss…I still think it’s a good idea. The fact that many members are not willing to take actions to help themselves does not change my opinion on this issue. People can riducule this idea all they want…but it’s still a good idea. Remember, it’s easier to do nothing!!! That is the road that most people in this world take. Doing so will prevent failure and mistakes. It’s hard to “screw up” when you are doing nothing. It makes a person COMMON and AVERAGE. I would rather take the risk of being wrong and “screwing up” but make some effort to make a change.

Ironically, most of these negative forum members have full heads of hair. They’ve managed to maintain full heads of hair with meds / natural products but yet they come here EVERY DAY to read about hair restoration research. That doesn’t even make sense to me…why aren’t they out just living their lives? By the way, the fact that I’ve made these comments doesn’t mean that I believe the these guys really have full heads of hair. You can say anything here and not be forced to back it up.

Take Care,
Bill

even if you once said nasty things to me and tried to ridicule me. well its ok, im not resentfully…

you did and do great great work with acell! thumbs up for that! too less people tell you that…well some, but many too less.

if only more people were like you… your idea with raising money is problematic i think. its complicate. how you want to do that? you wont get people on this forum to donate money for this…you know that…

…you would need to reach people out there. for that you need money first for marketing your idea. you need people who harvest (is that the right word?..hope you know what i mean.) money. well if you make it that this works, then i really really have respect for you. but see it this way. there are so many companies reasearching hairloss…intercytex, aderans, acell, phönixbio, shisheido, follica and many more…there is so much money involved… you will never raise one percent of this money for an own project. so better forget it. better hope that one of these companies brings out a good product. and continue your work to bring something like acell to the world of hairloss research. its better if you spend your effort for this, than trying to raise 1 million dollars…which is much money…and respect if you could raise this…but its nothing compared with how much money is involved at the present in hairloss research. so continue your work with acell, and maybe in future, there will be other possibilities for you to do something. but forget this idea with raising money…just my opinion…if you care for it.

so, i have to say it again, you do great great work for all of us…even for this idiots fighting all day in here. i know i was the worst of them once, but i have changed. maybe if its not too much work, i would help you with your work on acell. though i have to say that i dont care that much about hairloss research that i would spend a whole lot of my time for it. so if you have a little job for me at your project, then just ask me, thought it has to be a small one.

best of all,

helpme

» even if you once said nasty things to me and tried to ridicule me. well its
» ok, im not resentfully…

I don’t know what I said that was so nasty to you but…sorry.

» you did and do great great work with acell! thumbs up for that! too less
» people tell you that…well some, but many too less.
»
» if only more people were like you… your idea with raising money is
» problematic i think. its complicate. how you want to do that? you wont get
» people on this forum to donate money for this…you know that…
»
» …you would need to reach people out there. for that you need money first
» for marketing your idea. you need people who harvest (is that the right
» word?..hope you know what i mean.) money. well if you make it that this
» works, then i really really have respect for you. but see it this way.
» there are so many companies reasearching hairloss…intercytex, aderans,
» acell, phönixbio, shisheido, follica and many more…there is so much money
» involved… you will never raise one percent of this money for an own
» project. so better forget it. better hope that one of these companies
» brings out a good product. and continue your work to bring something like
» acell to the world of hairloss research. its better if you spend your
» effort for this, than trying to raise 1 million dollars…which is much
» money…and respect if you could raise this…but its nothing compared with
» how much money is involved at the present in hairloss research. so continue
» your work with acell, and maybe in future, there will be other
» possibilities for you to do something. but forget this idea with raising
» money…just my opinion…if you care for it.

Trust me…I’ve forgotten this idea a long time ago. That doesn’t mean that I don’t still think that it is a good idea.

» so, i have to say it again, you do great great work for all of us…even
» for this idiots fighting all day in here. i know i was the worst of them
» once, but i have changed. maybe if its not too much work, i would help you
» with your work on acell. though i have to say that i dont care that much
» about hairloss research that i would spend a whole lot of my time for it.
» so if you have a little job for me at your project, then just ask me,
» thought it has to be a small one.

Thanks, but all I did was try to connect HT doctors to Acell. There is really nothing else to do except wait and see if any of them can get any positive results with Acell.

» best of all,
»
» helpme

Dear Willy,

Thank you for your project.

Please note that Dr. Coen Gho now works at hairscienceinstitute in Holland whose e-mail adress is: info@hascidotcom

Regards,

Giopa