Dutasteride and hair transplant growth

» NO, that simply is NOT TRUE!

not true based on what study?

making up a story does not count. I don’t trust any personal account of what happened when a person took propecia because I’ve seen a LOT of BS claims and people hallucinating about all kinds of side-effects.

I don’t know much about Dutasteride or Finasteride as I would never consider using either. But if either drug would cause transplanted hair in the hairline to fallout which was harvested from the safe zone, I guess it would make sense that all of a person’s hair would start to fall out.

Unless everyone is speaking of just the native hair in the hairline which has fallen out.

Anyway front loading a thick hairline on someone in their twenties is not a good idea. Do the clinics that do this even care about the long term consequences for these patients. How many more people need to post that they even feel suicidal before others get it.

It’s also not a good idea to kick a person while they are down.

MJ we have a saying in Chicago, don’t try and fight city hall you end up on the losing end of the proposition.

You are welcome to e-mail me if you need some support.

htrepair1@yahoo.com

» I don’t know much about Dutasteride or Finasteride as I would never
» consider using either. But if either drug would cause transplanted hair in
» the hairline to fallout which was harvested from the safe zone, I guess it
» would make sense that all of a person’s hair would start to fall out.
»
» Unless everyone is speaking of just the native hair in the hairline which
» has fallen out.
»
» Anyway front loading a thick hairline on someone in their twenties is not a
» good idea. Do the clinics that do this even care about the long term
» consequences for these patients. How many more people need to post that
» they even feel suicidal before others get it.
»
» It’s also not a good idea to kick a person while they are down.

Just for the record I totally respect Mjs report and take what he said seriously.

Regarding avodart, in Armani clinic’s words

“It is now a well know fact that Dutasteride/Avodart affects the grafts growth of transplanted hairs in particular in zones 1 and 2 of the head.”

in this link.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-77672-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html

» I don’t know much about Dutasteride or Finasteride as I would never
» consider using either. But if either drug would cause transplanted hair in
» the hairline to fallout which was harvested from the safe zone, I guess it
» would make sense that all of a person’s hair would start to fall out.
»
» Unless everyone is speaking of just the native hair in the hairline which
» has fallen out.
»
» Anyway front loading a thick hairline on someone in their twenties is not a
» good idea
. Do the clinics that do this even care about the long term
» consequences for these patients. How many more people need to post that
» they even feel suicidal before others get it.
»
» It’s also not a good idea to kick a person while they are down.

Well semi right. It is not a problem to pack your frontal are full of it if you are working on other things which can provide infinite Donor reserves.

But i doubt Armani is working on something like this, so yeah in this case its a bad idea

There are boat loads of people on hair replacement forums who have taken drugs to solve their hair loss and had hardly any success and a lot had negative side effects. I think it works well in a small percentage of people. I think it only delays hair loss for a certain period of time. Than you end up losing your hair regardless. People are on a whole cocktail of drug treatments and getting really crap results. To me the transplant/medicine route isn’t that great for everyone. There are so many people who would get so much better results from getting a good hair system.