DRA MARIA ASENSI (Palma de Mallorca): FRONTAL RECONSTRUCTION WITH 2350 GRAFTS, RESULT 12 MONTHS

Male patient, result at 12 months (a conservative 1st line is agreed with the patient with great naturalness and density)

Medication: 1 mg Finasteride / day

GRAFTS: 2350

Ratio: 2.64

12 months :

P.D: The contrast of the photos is different because Dr. Asensi operated on Palma Clinic but did the review of the year at her new clinic on Calle Republica Dominicana

Dra. Maria Asensi has many English, German, Italian patients etc.

info@asensi-implantecapilar.com/ ✆ 971 28 28 28/616 123 798

One of the best hair transplants ever.

Whats the doctor’s availability?

Agree, she does amazing work.

Thanks for your comments Zlaer and Myles

Yesterday I spoke with Dr. Maria Asensi and her agenda has been full since September but from March to August she still has a date available in 2022 (Palma de Mallorca is a tourist island and in summer she has fewer surgeries because the work of her people is intense in hotels , restaurant, etc.)

I encourage you to send an e.mail to make an appointment and you can also send the photos so that you can make a prior assessment:

info@asensi-implantacapilar.com

A hug from Spain
Adita

@adita how much does Dr. Asensi charge per fue graft? Any covid travel restrictions for people visiting Spain these days?

The prices of 2022 for grafts is better to consult Dra Asensi by e-mail, Myhair1 (I don’t want to be wrong).

**To travel to Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands) no test is carried out at the airport. **

You only have to fill out a form where you prove that you have the vaccination schedule or have had the disease in the last 6 months or a negative covid test 72 hours before the trip:

Pasaporte covid Baleares: ¿Qué necesito para viajar a Baleares?

Dr. Asensi also offers her foreign patients two free hotel nights.

P.D: You can get more information about its availability by writing for e-mail