DRA MARIA ASENSI (Palma de Mallorca): FRONTAL AND MID-SCALP RECONSTRUCTION WITH 2350 GRAFTS, RESULT 12 MONTHS

We present a new case of Dr. María Asensi that I hope you like:

Surgical plan: Reconstruction of the frontal and mid-scalp

Number of Follicular Units: 2350

Number of hairs: 5875

Ratio: 2.5

Medication: 1 mg finasteride/day

VIDEO AT 12 MONTHS OF THE FRONT AREA, WHERE THE HIGH DENSITY AND SURVIVAL ARE OBSERVED (REGARDING THE PRE-SURGICAL DESIGN):

VIDEO AT 12 MONTHS OF THE DONOR AREA, WHERE THE EXCELLENT TREATMENT OF THE DONOR AREA

BEFORE THE SURGERY

PRESURGICAL DESIGN

IMMEDIATE POSTOPERATIVE

RESULT AT 12 MONTHS

P.D: The contrast of the photos is different because Dr. Asensi operated on Palma Clinic but did the review of the year at her new clinic on Calle Republica Dominicana, ASENSI CLINIC

Dra. Maria Asensi has many English, German, Italian patients etc.

info@asensi-implantecapilar.com/ ✆ 971 28 28 28/616 123 798

asensiclinic.com

Amazing work! Never seen any hair transplant resulting in so much hair density. Great work Dr. Ansensi

Thank you Zlaer, for your comment.

I think that Dr. Asensi is at her best after more than 12 years performing FUE surgeries and with great regularity in her results, with high densities and good treatment of the donor.

yes really good work, I really like how she maintained the slight recession look for the patient without giving him a think round hairline.

Both ASENSI and HDC have done really amzing work, both very similar style too in the artistic design.

Thank you for your comment MYHAIR1. Dr. Asensi has been using the FUE technique for more than 12 years, and her designs stand out for their naturalness and high survival rate. She is also a teacher in Spain and a researcher

Thanks Tsla. Dr. Asensi is present throughout the surgery process with her team