Dr. Woods - patient Mary, 1000 grafts FUE - video

Dr. Woods patient. 1000 grafts, FUE.

This lady had male pattern baldness. She had extremely fine hair and had 1,000 grafts to the frontal area and hairline.

click PLAYbutton below to watch video in post, please let me know if you are unable to view this video.
1_file20.flv

Dr. Woods is the inventor of FUE and BHT, for more patient videos, go to www.woodstechnique.com.au

Nice work Dr Woods. I was wondering about the density. Did she not want it too thick or is that the best density she could get in the one session because of her thin hair?

Also what is the maximum density per cm sq you can plant these days? And what size needles are you using now? Are they custom made for HT or just regular hypo needles?

Also Im curious if you’ve made any changes over the past 5 years with your extraction tools or is it the same technology?

You’ve always had high growth rates so I just wonder if you find any need to advance your technology.

Thanks

» Nice work Dr Woods. I was wondering about the density. Did she not want it
» too thick or is that the best density she could get in the one session
» because of her thin hair?
»
» Also what is the maximum density per cm sq you can plant these days? And
» what size needles are you using now? Are they custom made for HT or just
» regular hypo needles?
»
» Also Im curious if you’ve made any changes over the past 5 years with your
» extraction tools or is it the same technology?
»
» You’ve always had high growth rates so I just wonder if you find any need
» to advance your technology.
»
»
» Thanks

Mary had extremely fine hair,and weak donor. Added to this , her skin was very thin, and simply could not support more grafts packed in.

However, her result is very pleasing. I put it under the spot light for full transparency , but she looks good in person and withstands a windy day or different hair styles.

The microsurgical hypodermic method for graft insertion has not changed. It is the longest and hardest way, BUT, IT IS THE BEST WAY. If I could get the same results with an easier method, I would most definitely do it.

My extraction method and tools are always evolving . Instruments and techniques I thought previously impossible to use, ARE NOW ROUTINE.

This has allowed me to access even more difficult areas, retrieve even the most stubborn, transection prone follicles …“explore new worlds and boldly go where no man has…” theme music please, and I must get back on deck.

Dr Ray Woods