Dr. Woods hair clinic - Hape, hairline restoration, video update

Video update, Dr. Woods’ patient, Hape. Hairline restoration.

http://www.woodstechnique.com.au/videogallery/pagination.php?album=Hape

HAPE, an old patient from Germany who posted regularly here a few years ago . He came for a visit a few months ago.
Dr Ray Woods

You can click the PLAY button below to watch the video in this post.
1_file34.flv

I like your new website Dr. Woods, much nicer than the old one :slight_smile:

That is nice, you used a total of 1800 or 3600 for both procedures?

» That is nice, you used a total of 1800 or 3600 for both procedures?

In the first video, 2500 chest and abdomen hair were used. The head was very scarred but the yield was excellent.
Then again, the quality of his chest/abdo hair was excellent. As I said years ago, “what you see is what you get”…and to varying degrees, depending upon body hair quality, length increase can be astounding.
In this case, length more than doubled. HAIRSITE, could you also put his video on screen for easy reference, as with HAPE

HAPE was a young man with rapidly disappearing temples. First visit in 2002 , and then another top up in 2005. Total of 1800 grafts.
If nothing was done, by now I expect he would have only a central tuft with a bald patch behind it and no temples/hairline

I think he is ok now for many many years, if not permanently

Dr Ray Woods

“Total of 1800 grafts” Allways liked this result for number of grafts. Good work. Dr. Woods

I just checked Hairsite’s “personal” results section and it states Hape had 3 procedures. Maybe that was a mistake? Also, it was stated that Hape had 1200 grafts for his 1st procedure and another 1200 grafts for his 3rd procedure.

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=25955&mode=full

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=35002&mode=full

» I just checked Hairsite’s “personal” results section and it states Hape had
» 3 procedures. Maybe that was a mistake? Also, it was stated that Hape had
» 1200 grafts for his 1st procedure and another 1200 grafts for his 3rd
» procedure.
»
»
» 抚州灼中影视文化发展公司
»
» http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=35002&mode=full

the dates in the threads don’t make any sense.

Dr. Woods, I think you did really well for the patient considering what you had to work with. The patient looks much better. It must have been very difficult for this poor guy before he had the repair done. It really is amazing to see what some of the top clinics are doing for patients like this. Great work Dr. Woods!

» » That is nice, you used a total of 1800 or 3600 for both procedures?
»
» In the first video, 2500 chest and abdomen hair were used. The head was
» very scarred but the yield was excellent.
» Then again, the quality of his chest/abdo hair was excellent. As I said
» years ago, “what you see is what you get”…and to varying degrees,
» depending upon body hair quality, length increase can be astounding.
» In this case, length more than doubled. HAIRSITE, could you also put his
» video on screen for easy reference, as with HAPE
»
» HAPE was a young man with rapidly disappearing temples. First visit in
» 2002 , and then another top up in 2005. Total of 1800 grafts.
» If nothing was done, by now I expect he would have only a central tuft
» with a bald patch behind it and no temples/hairline
»
» I think he is ok now for many many years, if not permanently
»
» Dr Ray Woods

Dr. Woods, I created a another thread for Chap. I think his case deserves a thread by itself.

Thanks.

When I put up HAPE’S video a few days ago, I relied on a file copy. The original file is at my old address . When I checked the old links, I agree there is a numbers inconsistency which I will soon rectify.

I apologise for any confusion, and I thank those who looked up the old links, which opens up several interesting points, which I will discuss later.

Dr Ray Woods

If it is really only 1800 grafts I say the result is fantastic.

» If it is really only 1800 grafts I say the result is fantastic.

Dr. Woods usually does 600 per session so I suspect he probably had 3 sessions of 600 each, total of 1800 grafts.

Not a problem, we’re only human. Excellent results…something tells me you really really really take your time in your fue procedures. Hence the reason for your superb results one after another.

» When I put up HAPE’S video a few days ago, I relied on a file copy. The
» original file is at my old address . When I checked the old links, I agree
» there is a numbers inconsistency which I will soon rectify.
»
» I apologise for any confusion, and I thank those who looked up the old
» links, which opens up several interesting points, which I will discuss
» later.
»
» Dr Ray Woods

» Not a problem, we’re only human. Excellent results…something tells me you
» really really really take your time in your fue procedures. Hence the
» reason for your superb results one after another.
»
»
»
» » When I put up HAPE’S video a few days ago, I relied on a file copy. The
» » original file is at my old address . When I checked the old links, I
» agree
» » there is a numbers inconsistency which I will soon rectify.
» »
» » I apologise for any confusion, and I thank those who looked up the old
» » links, which opens up several interesting points, which I will discuss
» » later.
» »
» » Dr Ray Woods

It was 6 years ago , and I am sorry about the numbers, but from the records at my disposal it seems he had 2400 grafts.

Even at 4000 , I reconstructed and maintained a young man who had significantly diminished temples and was in a rapid hair loss phase

2400 grafts over a 6 year period doesn’t sound like much, but it did the job

Even if it was “4037 grafts”, comparing to what I see here and elsewhere, the yield is more than comparable.

When the video is scrutinized, please note, there is no comb over, or comb forward.

True, due to streaming, parts are a little blurry, BUT there are more than ample close up CLEAR COMB THROUGH SHOTS to make the result obvious.

Only trust video

Photos are as accurate as the portraits in centuries long gone. Portraits rarely reflected reality.

In this modern era, carefully groomed and selected snap shots are too prone to manipulation.
Video can be shot carefully too, but it is much easier to detect, and anyone prepared to part with time, and money and invite risk, must have the intelligence to discern what is real , and what is marketing

Dr Ray WOODS