Dr. Woods - Daniel, repair using 1100 beard hairs

» FUE is nowhere near as revolutionary or as perfect as people make it out to
» be.

There will be no hope for HT repair without fue and bht. You think people like Heliboy would ever have a chance for a normal life without fue and bht?

» HTP doctors are very cunning, everything they do has a hidden agenda.

The hidden agenda is profit. Unfortunately it does not just apply to the hair transplant industry. The fields of cardiology and oncology are 100 times worse, along with being 100 times more profitable. This is just the world we live in, where greed of money has taken precedent over compassion for your fellow human being.

Try telling the average person that their oncologist or cardiologist does not have there best interest at heart. It is a complete impossibility. This is the uphill battle butchered ht patients face.

The medical industry is completely corrupt and is controlled by big pharmaceutical companies along with medical equipment manufacturers. Their influence is made through outlets including the AMA and prominent medical journals. The masses are conditioned from an early age to never go against the recommendations of the person in the white coat. This conditioning starts the moment you are born.

Travis, you should post your pictures and let everyone see what happened in your case. Hopefully you will not flame out like the 100’s of other butchered patients that have visited these boards.

please consult your doctor first LOL

»absolutely true on all points, the repair patient gets nailed twice first by the original hack,then he gets nailed again in the repair process, ethical and doctors cannot and should not be used in the same sentence,

What you said is very true xcept that right now there are no other options.

i agree, but i should have said in most cases, those two words shouldnt be used together, there are a few good clinics and docs performing some outstanding work, and i dont expect repair to be free, but consideration should be noted in these extreme repair circumstances, the problem ive had is that you are promised results, and when they are not achieved these people totally disregard or acknowledge your concerns, that is infuriating, thats my gripe

» i agree, but i should have said in most cases, those two words shouldnt be
» used together, there are a few good clinics and docs performing some
» outstanding work, and i dont expect repair to be free, but consideration
» should be noted in these extreme repair circumstances, the problem ive had
» is that you are promised results, and when they are not achieved these
» people totally disregard or acknowledge your concerns, that is infuriating,
» thats my gripe

You are not being realistic, you are asking doctors for promised results for these extreme repairs? News flash, there is on guarantee when it coems to hair transplant even with the best doctor, not to mention ht repair.

doctors should stand behind their work, even if its repair, paying affords me the right to be critical if im not happy, i dont watch the news

» doctors should stand behind their work, even if its repair, paying affords
» me the right to be critical if im not happy, i dont watch the news

It’s surgery, there’s no guarantee. The fact that you are paying doesn’t mean that it has to come with a guarantee. Do cancer patients ask for guarantee when they pay for chemotherapy?