Dr. Wong/2510 Grafts/One Session/One Year/HD Video/Strip

This patient had a specific request to simply fill in the areas of his scalp that were thin. Dr. Wong was conservative with this patient by transplanting 2510 grafts in one session to the front half with a gradual blend into the back. The goal was to not lower the hairline but to make it stronger overall. A mature look was accomplished and you can see where the patient literally shaves some of the stray hairs of his juvenile hairline. Dr. Wong then added density for improved overall volume to the top of the scalp. Note that the frontal forelock or “tuft” was left alone. Dr. Wong also gave attention to the temple points for a balanced appearance for his profile.

2510 Grafts
Singles…823
Doubles…1578
3/4…109

HD Video/Dr. Wong/2510 Grafts

Dr Wong should be praised for using only 2150 grafts to cover that area, some other doctors would probably recommend 4000 grafts for this guy.

Will Dr Wong or Dr Hasson consider using Acell or PRP?

» Will Dr Wong or Dr Hasson consider using Acell or PRP?

Ask me in another thread. This is a thread to show Dr. Wong’s latest result.

Looks good. Only thing I don’t like about Wong is his eagerness to conduct strip transplants. Other than that, the results look good.

But what do these guys look like 2, 4, 8 years down the line I wonder.

It’s not that dramatic a change, I guess most of his friends wouldn’t even know he had anything done. Personally I would lower the hairline a little bit and try a shorter hair cut, that may make him look younger. How old is he btw?

» Looks good. Only thing I don’t like about Wong is his eagerness to conduct
» strip transplants. Other than that, the results look good.
»
» But what do these guys look like 2, 4, 8 years down the line I wonder.

I’d appreciate it if you’d refer to him as “Dr.” Wong. I think he’s earned it. You don’t like his “eagerness” to do strip? I’m shocked, never heard that one from you before:-D .

» It’s not that dramatic a change, I guess most of his friends wouldn’t even
» know he had anything done. Personally I would lower the hairline a little
» bit and try a shorter hair cut, that may make him look younger. How old is
» he btw?

That was the point, Leo. He didn’t want a lower hairline. He wanted a fill in of his existing hair and in fact had the hairline slightly raised. He likes the Andy Garcia look:) I don’t have his chart with me but It think he’s around 33ish.

» » It’s not that dramatic a change, I guess most of his friends wouldn’t
» even
» » know he had anything done. Personally I would lower the hairline a
» little
» » bit and try a shorter hair cut, that may make him look younger. How old
» is
» » he btw?
»
» That was the point, Leo. He didn’t want a lower hairline. He wanted a fill
» in of his existing hair and in fact had the hairline slightly raised. He
» likes the Andy Garcia look:) I don’t have his chart with me but It think
» he’s around 33ish.

Jotronic you seem so happy even when someone asked about Acell :slight_smile: i dont know why but i have one question.

Did you use plucked hairs or so because on the right side there are single hairs spreading or are those shadows?

Stevie,

The “shadow” is where he shaves the remnants of his old hairline.

Why is Hasson and Wong posting so many results these days, more people getting strips from your clinic or these are from old patient files that you never have the time to post till now?

» Why is Hasson and Wong posting so many results these days, more people
» getting strips from your clinic or these are from old patient files that
» you never have the time to post till now?

Stitch,

“These days”? I’ve been posting a new result with photos and followed up by a HD video almost every week and next month will be the two year anniversary of this effort. I say “effort” because it has been tough to do this.

I’ve been showing HD video for almost four years now and we were the first to present our result in HD. It is because HD, when used to it’s full potential, offers the opportunity to see true details that were previously impossible to show in standard definition. We WANT you to see as much detail as is possible, short of seeing the patient in person.

These patients are not pulled from an archive. When I post a result it is usually of a patient that came in to the office for a follow-up no more than two weeks prior. It is tough to do this because most of our patients are international and the only time we get the opportunity to document their results is if they return for more work. Thus, most of the patients you see me post or in our HD video gallery of well over 100 patients, are local. They come in, we shoot video and take photos, slap it together with proper text giving details of the surgery, insert some subtle transitions between scenes and insert before photos for comparison, bake it into a format that can be viewed online and upload it to our site. This is an ongoing and never ending process that we have incorporated into our daily routine. For the record, we do not offer discounts for use of photos and videos either. Those that allow us to use their videos and photos do so only out of generosity, not out of financial obligations.

If you have more questions let me know.

» Stitch,
»
» “These days”? I’ve been posting a new result with photos and followed up by
» a HD video almost every week and next month will be the two year
» anniversary of this effort. I say “effort” because it has been tough to do
» this.

LOL, I said “these days” because I haven’t paid much attention to the hair transplant board lately until now :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it’s not easy putting together so many photos/videos, it takes a lot of work to make every one look professional, I respect that.