Dr.Umar Patient - FUE to hairline - 5 months

Hello,

I just wanted to post some 5 months pictures. FUE was done to my hairline in December of 2007 in order to correct what I call the “Dracula” look hairline, or as a friend like to kid “Mickey Mouse”. I felt my old hairline aged me, and it started making me self concious. I am very satisfied with the results thus far, taking into account the full results should not actualize until around 12 months and the new hairs will continue to mature and thicken.

Dr. Sanusi Umar of Redondo Beach placed 600 FUE into my hairline using nape/neck hair in order to create a soft, natural hairline. What impressed me about Dr. Umar is he does the whole procedure himself, and he only does one surgery a day regardless of how small a job may be.

I hope you like my pictures:

5 months

5 months

5 months rt.side and temple

5 months front

5 month donor area

post op

pre op

pre op

pre op

pre op hairline design

hairline design

hairline design

Thanks so much!

Atticus

600 FUE - Performed by Dr. Sanusi Umar, Redondo Beach, CA

looks pretty good, i think this is the first time i saw a small 600 grafts fue from umar, usually he does these crazy 20,000 grafts insanely huge bht procedur.

Nice result. Can you post the pics at a larger resolution so we can see hairline/donor a little more closely? Thanks

» Nice result. Can you post the pics at a larger resolution so we can see
» hairline/donor a little more closely? Thanks

Thanks Dave!

Let me give a try:

Atticus

» looks pretty good, i think this is the first time i saw a small 600 grafts
» fue from umar, usually he does these crazy 20,000 grafts insanely huge bht
» procedur.

Yeah. He probably performed this procedure while simultaneously watching a dvd AND catching up on his ironing! :smiley:
But I’ll bet all NW6-7’s are thanking God for Dr Umar, as he seems to be the only one willing to tackle such “insanely huge” BHT projects.
And successfully, might I add! :slight_smile:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-19419.html

PS - 20,000 grafts is not such a ‘crazy’ number to a totally bald man. I’ll bet they’d wish for three times that amount if they could click their fingers and have anything they like…

» looks pretty good, i think this is the first time i saw a small 600 grafts
» fue from umar, usually he does these crazy 20,000 grafts insanely huge bht
» procedur.

“usually he does these crazy 20,000 grafts insanely huge bht
» procedur.”

With much success.

Your continued negative “rhetoric” towards Dr. Umar despite him and his patients continually posting successful procedures after successful procedures (With high QUALITY and IDENTICAL and EQUAL before and after photos) certainly removes any doubt of your ignorance.

Atticus:

If you want, email me the pictures, I will upload for you.

Thanks.

Hi Atticus,

I have just been watching american Idol and I have my Simon cowel head on so sorry in advance.

I think the procedure maybe technically good and I understand the dislike of the dracular hairline. It looks like you are lucky and will remain a type II with minimal loss for a long while but I think I can help you solve you problems in a much cheaper way and will not charge for the advice. Just get a decent haircut!!! That’s all you need. The one you’ve got may have worked when you were eighteen but it doesn’t anymore. Just move on! (When you read this can you read it with a Simon cowell accent please):wink:

» Atticus:
»
» If you want, email me the pictures, I will upload for you.
»
» Thanks.

Ok, I am emailing right now.

Thanks

Atticus :slight_smile:

»
Hi Marco,

Yeah, I know. I did not have a good hairday, and though the Dr. was being careful, he had to to comb the hair back and forth for the pictures. Also, most of my recission was on the rt.side and temple. There was a lot less recission on the left side. Currently I have to part my hair on the lf.side until my rt.side is thickened up and filled in more (it has only been five months). My natural part is on the rt. side and I can do more with it as far as hairstyles. Next year I will go back to another hairstyle. For now, I am just glad it is coming is as well as it is and I have been able to cover the ht up while it healed and is filling in.

Take care,

Atticus :slight_smile:

Hi Atticus,
»
» I have just been watching american Idol and I have my Simon cowel head on
» so sorry in advance.
»
» I think the procedure maybe technically good and I understand the dislike
» of the dracular hairline. It looks like you are lucky and will remain a
» type II with minimal loss for a long while but I think I can help you solve
» you problems in a much cheaper way and will not charge for the advice. Just
» get a decent haircut!!! That’s all you need. The one you’ve got may have
» worked when you were eighteen but it doesn’t anymore. Just move on! (When
» you read this can you read it with a Simon cowell accent please):wink:

Atticus
Very nice hairline design!!

And Mr Frodo- I didnt didnt quite make it to 20,000 grafts -but at 19,000+ I am thankful Dr Umar has the ability and patience to tackle the cases. What you call crazy- I call life-changing.

19,000 grafts by Dr Umar