Dr Umar Patient - 3 month FUE photos

Hi guys.
Just wanted some feedback on how you think I’m progressing with my HT.
I had 3000 grafts FUE with Dr Umar and these photos were taken two weeks ago on the three month mark.
I posted a before shot to give some perspective.

Hooray for Hair

» Hi guys.
» Just wanted some feedback on how you think I’m progressing with my HT.
» I had 3000 grafts FUE with Dr Umar and these photos were taken two weeks
» ago on the three month mark.
» I posted a before shot to give some perspective.
»
» Hooray for Hair

I think it already looks pretty darn good, but I think you will be extremely pleased in 5-6 more months.

I think cutting the hair short is the key to looking good. You don’t really need a lot of grafts if you can wear your hair short.

That looks real good man, and only at the 3 month mark! Very nicely done by Dr. Umar!

DEFINATELY keep your hair much shorter than you did in the before photos. It looks much better and makes everything look much better proportioned versus letting the non-trasnplanted hair grow back out long again.

Also, FWIW, don’t grow the beard back! You look much better and younger without it especially with the shorter buzzed look with the new grafts growing in.

Enjoy your new look. It really does look like you got a great result with even more improvement to come!

Thanks guys.
I can’t wait to see the six to eight month mark also.
Amazing what a bit of hair does for your confidence, isn’t it?

All the best

H f H

Yes it is.

Looking good man.
And you have excellent taste in docs. ; )

Although I’m a “long-hair” myself, I agree that the buzz cut looks very good.

I bet someone will have good holiday!
:smiley:

Hit the button too soon, sorry.

I do think a little facial hair with the buzzcut will attract more of the ladies.
Just my experience, once upon a time.

Have fun out there!

Hooray
I dont think you have stop smiling since leaving the United States to head back home. As they said with your facial features your wear short hair very well that looks good on you. Keep off the facial hair that adds years to your look as in your before pic

Sofarsogood- go get yourself some clippers and cut that hair down to a #1 guard. Experience the good life with us :slight_smile:

19,000 grafts by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

Very nice graft placement, Like everyone said buzz cut looks very good. Once all the grafts are fully grown 0.5inch to 1 inch buzz cut wouldnt be a bad idea atall.

How did u take the pics- they are very clear.
Any tips?
Im guessing you used SLR camera with a timer? with macro button on.I guess?

Hooray for not getting a strip scar :slight_smile:

» Sofarsogood- go get yourself some clippers and cut that hair down to a #1
» guard. Experience the good life with us :slight_smile:
»
»
» 19,000 grafts by Dr Umar
» www.myhairtransformation.com

Lol.
I’m the neo-hippy.
My hair is on my back now.
I’m kinda curious what my “terminal” length is.

Besides, I’ve had 16 strips.
I’d need some MAJOR grafts put in my scar(s).

I wish I had the freedom to buzz it sometimes.

You guys do look very good.
I’m just a “long hair” at heart.
It’s a peace thing.

Maybe in 2010.

Hooray

You did a wise choice.
The balding look did not suit you.
The HT took 15 years of you.

Any pics of the donor?

Thanks for that, guys. And I thought my head couldn’t possibly get any bigger!?
As much as I’m LOVING the buzz cut, I can’t wait to grow it out to a nice length to see how it looks. I haven’t had a damn fringe for over ten years, so I have to try. :smiley:
But I’ve vowed to buzz it back at the start of summer each year.
That way, I can fluctuate my image; intellectual/thug/intellectual/thug.

El Gordo, I’ve included a donor pic taken yesterday, but it’s not really a close up, as you can see. Gives you a rough idea though. It’s looking a little thin around the ears. Do you think that’ll thicken up?

Carrot, I had my inferior half (wife) take the photos with my Canon 350D slr (you were spot on) but it wasn’t macro (don’t have a macro lens), just standard 18-55mm zoomed in.

Did anyone say anything about your new hair? You did a smart thing with this minimalist approach, less-is-more, this is as subtle as it can be, I am curious if anyone notices the difference.

» Did anyone say anything about your new hair? You did a smart thing with
» this minimalist approach, less-is-more, this is as subtle as it can be, I
» am curious if anyone notices the difference.

You probably won’t believe this, but I swear it’s true…

Not ONE PERSON NOTICED!!
Including family members???
They thought my short hair was thuggish and didn’t suit me (in direct opposition to literally every other person I’ve encountered, who thinks it really suits me) but they didn’t notice the new lower hairline!?
Classic!
My wife and Mum came with me, so naturally they knew all about it and saw the whole process, but as for everyone else, NOTHING.
I couldn’t have hoped for a better outcome.

It looks awesome! I’m doing the same thing in June. Hope I get great results like you did! Congratulations and enjoy!

» It looks awesome! I’m doing the same thing in June. Hope I get great
» results like you did! Congratulations and enjoy!

Thanks Rooster.
I appreciate it.
Which doctor are you going with?

H f H

I’m going with Dr. Umar as well. Again, what a difference. Get out there and enjoy yourself!!

Great results!

I’d be interested to know what the buzz would look like with a light sprinkling of Toppik, though. Ever tried that? (Now you’ve got the hair for it to stick to. :wink: I’ve got a feeling it would look pretty damn good!

» Great results!
»
» I’d be interested to know what the buzz would look like with a light
» sprinkling of Toppik, though. Ever tried that? (Now you’ve got the hair
» for it to stick to. :wink: I’ve got a feeling it would look pretty damn
» good!

Your just at the beginning its only going to get better. I suggest leaving it buzzed i think you will be able to maximize your results that way.