Dr Umar, 2500 grafts FUE SFET 1 year result of poster windjc

Loss state: NW 3

Surgery Performed: 2500 nape and head hair transplanted to frontal scalp, hairline and temples. By FUE - SFET
TO WATCH VIDEO DOCUMENTATION OF RESULT To watch VIDEO CLICK HERE

OR copy and paste this link:
http://www.dermhairclinic.com/…-and-nape-hair/

Results are shown 1 year after the surgery.

it’s not bad I just wish it would look a bit thicker on the edges, overall very good result.

» it’s not bad I just wish it would look a bit thicker on the edges, overall
» very good result.

The pics are not good and there is no documentation at all but it looks like quite an area was covered. Maybe 80cm2 so this is very good if that is the area with plenty in reserve. This is the best way to do fue in my opinion

» » it’s not bad I just wish it would look a bit thicker on the edges,
» overall
» » very good result.
»
» The pics are not good and there is no documentation at all but it looks
» like quite an area was covered. Maybe 80cm2 so this is very good if that is
» the area with plenty in reserve. This is the best way to do fue in my
» opinion

That is unusual for Umar, normally he tends to use more grafts than the average doctor , I am surprised he managed to cover that big an area with only 2500 grafts for this one. I agree, the pics are not good, poor presentation.

ipod and friends,

I am glad you are receptive to the procedure! here are some more pics of the patient before his procedure, so that you may see more into his hair loss and process :slight_smile:

» » » it’s not bad I just wish it would look a bit thicker on the edges,
» » overall
» » » very good result.
» »
» » The pics are not good and there is no documentation at all but it looks
» » like quite an area was covered. Maybe 80cm2 so this is very good if that
» is
» » the area with plenty in reserve. This is the best way to do fue in my
» » opinion
»
» That is unusual for Umar, normally he tends to use more grafts than the
» average doctor , I am surprised he managed to cover that big an area with
» only 2500 grafts for this one. I agree, the pics are not good, poor
» presentation.

» it’s not bad I just wish it would look a bit thicker on the edges, overall
» very good result.

Compare the pics to the video (now included in the originating post). I think the pics make the hairline and the temples look thinner than it really is.

» » it’s not bad I just wish it would look a bit thicker on the edges,
» overall
» » very good result.
»
» Compare the pics to the video (now included in the originating post). I
» think the pics make the hairline and the temples look thinner than it
» really is.

Yep, that is certainly a better presentation!!!

Any body hair transplant updates for Dr Umar patients? I haven’t seen any in months.

Hello fastforward,

I hope your having a great friday!

We will try to post updates to patients as soon as we are able. To view videos of our current updates of past Body Hair Transplant patients, and we do have a good amount, please visit our website video gallery:

CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO GALLERY

» Any body hair transplant updates for Dr Umar patients? I haven’t seen any
» in months.

Wow, nice result! He must be thrilled!

» Wow, nice result! He must be thrilled!

Why is everyone hating on his results, it looks really good and i would be totally satisfied if i was that guy.

so the guy got a combover, what is so great about this? hair coverage illusion at a mediocre level

Amazing FUE result!
Combover, my foot.

Yeah, that’s my doc.

Joshua is located in Los Angeles and he is available to meet: YES.
Gotta love these brave souls who critique from undisclosed locations and aren’t available to meet.
:stuck_out_tongue:

In case anyone didn’t catch the video, here are two screen grabs of this “combover”:

“Combover”. Hilarious.
This is about as good as FUE gets folks.

Congrats to the patient.
:smiley:

I am available to meet. What does that has to do with anything. Umar’s work is by far the messiest work I have seen, so ONE patient got a more or less result, big deal…Maybe your eyes are not as critical as others, or maybe it is the fact that you had work done by him that makes you celebrate him so much, but lets be honest, his work is mediocre at best. Howcome his pictures are so small and you can barely see them on the website?What is he hiding?Ahem, mediocre results!!!

The hair line looks very natural…

»
»
» Loss state: NW 3
»
» Surgery Performed: 2500 nape and head hair transplanted to frontal
» scalp, hairline and temples. By FUE - SFET
» TO WATCH
» VIDEO
» DOCUMENTATION OF RESULT To watch
» VIDEO
» CLICK HERE

»
» OR copy and paste this link:
» http://www.dermhairclinic.com/…-and-nape-hair/
»
»
» Results are shown 1 year after the surgery.

» I am available to meet. What does that has to do with anything. Umar’s work
» is by far the messiest work I have seen, so ONE patient got a more or less
» result, big deal…Maybe your eyes are not as critical as others, or maybe
» it is the fact that you had work done by him that makes you celebrate him
» so much, but lets be honest, his work is mediocre at best. Howcome his
» pictures are so small and you can barely see them on the website?What is he
» hiding?Ahem, mediocre results!!!

Silver,

You’re being silly.
Dr. Umar has many, many videos on his website, on YouTube and lots of pictures as well.
I’ve seen his work in person and it’s second to none.

Did you have an HT?
What is your case history?

He completely reshaped my hairline with 1033 leg hair grafts.
Priceless.

Check out the video link in my signature.
Enjoy.
:smiley:

» I am available to meet. What does that has to do with anything. Umar’s work
» is by far the messiest work I have seen, so ONE patient got a more or less
» result, big deal…Maybe your eyes are not as critical as others, or maybe
» it is the fact that you had work done by him that makes you celebrate him
» so much, but lets be honest, his work is mediocre at best. Howcome his
» pictures are so small and you can barely see them on the website?What is he
» hiding?Ahem, mediocre results!!!

Have you ever had an actual HT, or do you just look at pictures? Messy work - hello! - it is surgery and there is blood involved - Der George! What does it mean that SFSG is offering an in person meeting? It means he can display the good work done by Dr. Umar. I have seen SFSG (and other Umar patients)in person, and he can back all of his claims. His hairline is the best I have ever seen, and he has ZERO white dot scarring. You lame insinuation that Dr. Umar has had one good result is simply hilarious and inaccurate.

Atticus :stuck_out_tongue:

» His work is mediocre at best…mediocre results!!! - Silversurfer007

Considering that you wanted to be a patient of Dr. Umar’s, why would you want to go to him if you consider his work mediocre?

Or did his work become mediocre after he declined to do your surgery?
Lol.
:stuck_out_tongue:

SFSG,

What happened to me is nothing to be laughing about. Some years ago after disaster struck I was still learning about the HT industry. In the midst of my despair I found some of the ‘repair’ cases Um,ar had done here and as a still naive person I went for him looking for his help. His actions differ from all you portray here. BEing that I was not able to pay one of his ridiculous ‘repairs’ with 20000 grafts he declined me. I then kept searching, went to talk to Bisanga, Wolf and Epstein as well. They were very kind and helped me but at the moment I was still not able to pay for the repair.They are all the best and showed me detailed cases of what could be done to help me. Then by the time I had saved enough I found Cole. When I saw his repairs I felt I had found what I was looking for. During all that time and after meeting dozens of patients and having watched thousands of pictures, I was able to differ good work from bad work. Cole did a great job on my repair and know you could barely see the mess there once was. Sometimes I wish for more hair but I now know the difference between my ideal and a cosmetically decent result wich is what I have. After all this time and experience I can now see Umar’s work is messy and sloppy. I have acquired a good eye and now mediocre results from good results stand out easily. I can tell you the results I saw from Epstein, Bisanga, Wolf and Cole are by far better than the ones I have seen with BHT and Umar. It does not look natural. I agree that the patients are better of with the BHT than how they were before, but it is a mediocre result. The first time I read your posts you came out as a cool confident guy, now I see you are a vain person who has been lucky and wants to push his view all over the place. DOn’t come to me saying I don’t know about HT’s I have been with the best. Grow up kid. Count your blessings you had a good result with a second level doc and learn to accept the person that gave you a good result is not the best doctor out there, that he has many unhappy patients, that he has declined patients because he was not going to be able to squeeze them as he wanted, that he has scarred patients etc etc. After all, I am still happy for your result but you have to understand you were lucky and that he has many unhappy patients and that in no way he is in the same category as the doctors I have mentioned. What you see is called good marketing and PR, and you trying to push this view upon others is not right.