Dr Terskikh: Unlimited "Natural Looking" Hair

I think the idea of researchers falling a generation behind in their lab work is a big overreaction. The entirety of the pandemic problem in the Western World will probably be between 8 - 10 months, since both treatments and vaccines are getting into phase 3 studies at this time and the virus only started becoming a big problem in March of this year.

In July 2019 Stemson was planning to start trials in January 2021. Since the pandemic didn’t become a big problem until about March 2020 that means Stemson was probably doing labwork right up until March or April of 2020. That means their work may have progressed by 9 - 10 months before the pandemic had much of an impact on their work since the pandemic didn’t become a big problem until March of 2020.

And keep in mind that it takes months to complete all of the administrative paperwork involved in setting-up for clinical trials, so I’m sure they factored in months of administrative work back in July 2019 when they said trials would start in about 18 months.

And like I said, Histogen isn’t letting the pandemic stall its’ research plans much at all and Stemson might be shrugging off the pandemic as well. We just don’t know what’s going on with Stemson. Maybe somebody should call or email them. Is anyone here in email contact with Stemson?

I think one thing to consider is whether a research group is doing private research or public research. A public research facility might be hit harder by something like the present pandemic because they’re counting on public resources whereas a private research group, like Histogen and Stemson Therapeutics, might be able to shrug off something like the present pandemic because they’re using their own private resources.

All our subjects concerned, from follica to stemson and beyond, are private or privately run companies. I don’t know a single hair loss r&d program that is financed by a state. Companies in this field might access some state funds as means of grants or loans, but they do not report to a state. I think intercytex, sorry, Hairclone is one of them.
On contrary, I would imagine lab work is safe place to carry on with your duties. I think running clinical trials is what can present obstacles under the current circumstances. But there was no problem for follica and histogen to start them. And we can only guess if this go ahead with their plans due to their pockets running out of money.
Fortunately or unfortunately Stemson does not have that issue. If numbers are correct, they could easily live off those funds for another decade with nothing to report.

Some hair research is publicly funded because some research is done at Universities. I would imagine Colin Jahoda’s research has slowed considerably…maybe even stopped. But when it comes to companies like Stemson there really isn’t much reason for their work to come to a grinding half because of Covid-19. Like you said, both Histogen and Follica are continuing their work in the face of Covid-19. Still, it would be nice if we could hear from Stemson on this issue. I tried to call them today but I can’t find a phone number for them.

I think it would be nice if someone gave Stemson a ring and asked them to speed up.
But our best bet is folica and histogen in the meantime.

Hello,

Pictures please ! We are way beyond this point of the discussion since at least Follica and Dolly !

Thanks.

Dolly the sheep has nothing to do with hair cloning. The technology for cloning an entire animal is not related to cloning hair follicle cells or any other types of somatic tissues from the body of an organism.

Hair transplant doctors keep bringing up “Dolly” on their websites when discussing hair cloning and hair regenration research, buy these concepts are NOT related.

Does anyone have Stemson’s phone number?

Apparently not public on the web but perhaps try San Diego - 619 information 555 1212

I’ll try again tomorrow.

Stemson Therapeutics is not listed with information at this time. Does anybody else have any ideas to contact them by phone?

California secretary of state records lists their corporate articles and all that stuff, with an address but no phone # listed

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/Detail

Another dead end. I think Stemson is scared of getting calls from bald guys.

Dr Terskikh’s “day job” is still at Sanford Burnham Prebys and his info is still listed on their site…

Hello,

So you are telling me you can clone an entire animal but not a cell or a system of cells such as a dermal papilla ?

Are you high guys ?

Thanks.

1 Like

If it is happen all of organ can be clone

I’m not sure what you’re talking about, but no, this is not the case. Cloning an organ is much different than cloning an organism. It’s actually harder to regenerate an organ, because organs don’t grow by themselves the way organisms do. To regrow or “clone” organs you usually need some kind of scaffold.

They’re not going to do it but couldn’t they clone an organism for the purpose of harvesting tissues, such as follicles? I’m not suggesting cloning humans so you could murder them to harvest follicles. What I’m suggesting is cloning non-human animals complete with human tissues so doctors can use those human tissues to save actual humans.

I’ve been unable to reach him. He probably heard from some bald guys and got turned off by the experience.