Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dr. Sinclair, Sirtris Pharmaceutical

Forget everything in the forum. Dr. Sinclair (Sirtris Pharma) is doing human trials already to completely reverse ageing.

» Forget everything in the forum. Dr. Sinclair (Sirtris Pharma) is doing
» human trials already to completely reverse ageing.

I’m 26 - NW6…I doubt his treatment would do any good for me. If anything I’d have to live slick bald for few more decades :frowning:

Why, that research could extend our lives for decades!

So there’s still a chance I might live long enough to see a baldness cure.

Is there a link to his website?

» » Forget everything in the forum. Dr. Sinclair (Sirtris Pharma) is doing
» » human trials already to completely reverse ageing.
»
» Is there a link to his website?

I don’t know the website address. I saw that on 20/20, believe me it looks more promising than anything I have read in this forum. They are ready and they are doing all kinds of human trials already.

I think I saw that program too. But I don’t think it was 20/20. I think it was a Barbara Walters special. Something like “Live to 150 and Beyond”. Something like that. I seem to recall that the Sirtris Pharmaceutical research right now is focused on a resveratrol derived drug (resveratrol is the chemical in wine that has anti-aging effects). I don’t believe they were working on anything that had relevance to hairloss. At least not directly. Just anti-aging and life extension. That’s what I remember anyway. But maybe their drug could be used topically. Who knows?

Somebody actually posted the portion of that show on youtube.

Their website: http://www.sirtrispharma.com/

Some publication available under their Science->Science link, a brief explanation under their Science->Technology link.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.