Dr. Shapiro\'s Hair Institute (Hollywood, FL)

FEEDBACK PLEASE

I am considering follow up procedure. The first was done 3yr ago. Satisfied with results, but want to fill in some areas now. Anyone know of or have feedback on:

“Dr. Shapiro’s Hair Institute” in Hollywood, FL?

They advertise extensively on radio here. Would like any feedback from prior customers, etc. before going under the knife again. Thanks … Vince

Did you have strip or fue the first time? All I want to say is unless you already have a strip scar, please don’t do strip.

» Did you have strip or fue the first time? All I want to say is unless you
» already have a strip scar, please don’t do strip.

Shapiro is not famous for fue.

» » Did you have strip or fue the first time? All I want to say is unless
» you
» » already have a strip scar, please don’t do strip.
»
» Shapiro is not famous for fue.

Isn’t it true that if he already had strip then it doesn’t matter anymore whether he gets fue or not?

There are a couple of very dissatisfied customers for Dr. Lawrence Shapiro (not to be confused with Dr. Ron Shapiro of Minnesota). However, I have a friend who had a transplant with him six months ago, and when I saw him I didn’t detect a HT or hack job, then again I wasn’t really looking too closely…and he went because his father went 10 years ago and apparently was satisfied…so thats what I know…I hear his ads too and he says he does mini and micro grafts…just make sure he is doing follicular units now.

DO NOT GO TO DR. SHAPIRO!!! My brother had his second procedure with him about 4 years ago and it left him with a scar almost an inch wide in the back of his head. The results were also hardly satisfactory. Since then my brother has had one corrective procedure and is planning a second on this october. His methods are archaic at best. His philosophy is to get as many patients in and out as he can by wooing them with extremely low prices. Its not worth it… i assure you. He focuses on quantity of patients over quality of work. I think you need to be weary of any Dr. who advertises that heavily. The best Drs. will always be found by word of mouth through people you know and on these forums.

Watch the first names on these guys.

There’s two Dr. Shapiros in the HT industry. The less capable guy doesn’t mind it one bit if you mistake him for the more capable one.

» Watch the first names on these guys.
»
» There’s two Dr. Shapiros in the HT industry. The less capable guy doesn’t
» mind it one bit if you mistake him for the more capable one.

LOL, too funny :smiley:

» » Watch the first names on these guys.
» »
» » There’s two Dr. Shapiros in the HT industry. The less capable guy
» doesn’t
» » mind it one bit if you mistake him for the more capable one.
»
» LOL, too funny :smiley:

Yes, please understand that Dr. Ron Shapiro or Shapiro Medical is not to be confused with those outside of Minnesota.

Take Care,
Jason

» Watch the first names on these guys.
»
» There’s two Dr. Shapiros in the HT industry. The less capable guy doesn’t
» mind it one bit if you mistake him for the more capable one.

:smiley: :smiley: I swear there are at least 3 Shapiros who do HT,

Dr. Lawrence Shapiro
Dr. Ron Shapiro
Dr. Paul Shapiro

Thank goodness there is only one Dr. Woods in the HT industry otherwise he would have a fit over that.