Dr. Sara Armani result - Zones 1, 2 and 4

HMorHT

Thanks for the compliment.:wink:
Most of the early plug grafts were cut out and wasted. Fue hairline repair and 2000 grafts well spread, so it still looks sparse.:frowning:

Pats205

Up until 4 months ago before I started researching the Internet, I had resided to the fact I would be hat bound for the rest of my life. Gotta love the progress in HT techniques and forums these.:slight_smile:

Ā» HMorHT
Ā»
Ā» Thanks for the compliment.:wink:
Ā» Most of the early plug grafts were cut out and wasted. Fue hairline repair
Ā» and 2000 grafts well spread, so it still looks sparse.:frowning:
Ā»
Ā» Pats205
Ā»
Ā» Up until 4 months ago before I started researching the Internet, I had
Ā» resided to the fact I would be hat bound for the rest of my life. Gotta
Ā» love the progress in HT techniques and forums these.:slight_smile:

JJ, I have seen Dr. Armani do wonderful things for people who thought they had no hope when it came to their hair. Rather it be people who received awful plugs in the 80ā€™s and needed it repaired, or people who had as many as 5 strip scars and their donor area was a real mess.

Ā»JJ, I have seen Dr. Armani do wonderful things for people who thought they
Ā» had no hope when it came to their hair. Rather it be people who received
Ā» awful plugs in the 80ā€™s and needed it repaired, or people who had as many
Ā» as 5 strip scars and their donor area was a real mess.

Cheers! BTW great journal!

Very nice, Iā€™m extremely impressed with the resultsā€¦congrats to this guy and continued happy growing.

I always say the best hair transplants are the undetectable ones, like this case. Great work.

Gabriel

P.S. Great crown work too, looks great

It would be great if Armani started doing some video. Pictures just a SLIGHT HINT at the results.

Ā» It would be great if Armani started doing some video. Pictures just a
Ā» SLIGHT HINT at the results.

Exactly, video is a must, it is so easy to do, there is no excuse for not including video.

Wow, really nice coverage in the crown!

If that is only 5K of FUE grafts then this is a very good piece of work. No question that this caseā€™s result is on par with top strip work.

The hairline looks very nice too. It looks natural and realistic, not just the ā€œwall of hair.ā€

Ā» This patient had two sessions with Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto to completly
Ā» rebuild his hairline and to restore the crown.
Ā»
Ā» Session 1 - 1,500 grafts FUE for the crown
Ā» Session 2 - 3,500 grafts FUE for zone 1 and 2 for the hairline
Ā»
Ā» hE HAS HAD A TOTAL OF 5,000 grafts.
Ā»
Ā»

Ā»
Ā»
Ā»
Ā»
Wow, think I have a new favorite hair transplant result. Wouldnt know hes had work done, even with his hair pulled back.

Awesome resultā€¦ This guy has great hairā€¦ Sara might start stealing some business away from her brotherā€¦ lol

Ā» Awesome resultā€¦ This guy has great hairā€¦ Sara might start stealing some
Ā» business away from her brotherā€¦ lol

Yes, people have started to catch on to the fact that Dr. Sara Armani is one of the top surgeons in the world. She has been producing great FUE results for a long time.

Ā» Canā€™t help but notice the guy looking 10-15 years younger. His post-op pics
Ā» almost make him look like heā€™s the son of the pre-op pics.
Ā»
Ā»
Ā» Ā» This patient had two sessions with Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto to
Ā» completly
Ā» Ā» rebuild his hairline and to restore the crown.
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» Session 1 - 1,500 grafts FUE for the crown
Ā» Ā» Session 2 - 3,500 grafts FUE for zone 1 and 2 for the hairline
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā» hE HAS HAD A TOTAL OF 5,000 grafts.
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»

Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»
Ā» Ā»

if you are eating a dozen raw eggs daily, that is way too much animal protein

plus you are even overdosing on biotin since that is in raw eggs too

Ā»
Ā» if you are eating a dozen raw eggs daily, that is way too much animal
Ā» protein
Ā»
Ā» plus you are even overdosing on biotin since that is in raw eggs too

Biotin is water-soluble, so overdosing is of little concern. Additionally, since heā€™s eating raw eggs, biotin isnā€™t absorbed as much as cooked eggs.

Thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œtoo much animal protein.ā€ Most bodybuilders take whey protein with milk, and thatā€™s generally around 30g per drink. An average person only needs about 0.8g per kg of weight. An active person would most likely need 1.2 to 1.8g of per kg of weight. Since MJ2000 says heā€™s into bodybuilding, he eggs arenā€™t enough unless heā€™s about 60kg.

A dozen raw eggs is only about 72g of protein. You could argue the cholesterol is a problem, but itā€™s dietary cholesterol, so unless heā€™s prone to dietary cholesterol or generates a lot of cholesterol. The connection between dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol is always debated. At a dozen eggs, the saturated fat content is around 18g in total, so nothing to worry there, but heā€™s near the ā€œmaximum.ā€

I wouldnā€™t eat a dozen eggs, but some people swear by them. I definitely wouldnā€™t eat a dozen raw eggs, but some people do. If heā€™s just eating a dozen raw egg whites, then the cholesterol and fat problem is no longer an issue. The protein intake is about half.

Look how bright and overexposed the before pictures are and how dim and underexposed the after pictures are. I have no faith in a clinic that canā€™t honestly represent the outcome of their procedure and instead resorts to photography tricks and fraud in order to lure in unsuspecting patients.

Hey, this is not the only clinic scamming unsuspecting victims. Defrauding desperate and unsuspecting balding victims is the industry standard. Seriously, I donā€™t say this because Iā€™m against HT. I would like to have a HT. But I see so much deception and fraud in this industry that Iā€™m scared to death of letting these charletons take surgical instruments to my head.

I seriously think this kind of a fraud does diservice to the clinics that promote it. They would be better off in the long run being forthright and honest and running a clean business model.

In the future, if I select a clinic and get a HT, it will be because I feel the clinic is one of the few honest and forthright clinics out there. If it happens, Iā€™ll fully document the procedure here without the aid of fraud and trick photography.

Some people are going to be ticked off that I posted the above. However, Iā€™m ticked off that I canā€™t come here and get a realistic expectation of what to expect for forking out tens of thousands of dollars in an effort to improve my hair. As a prospective patient, Iā€™m outraged!

that is a very good result, the patient looks like a completely different person, just gained about 20 years on his hair line it looks like.

SHOW THE POST OP PICTURES OF THE SURGERY WHY DONā€™T YOU?

Congrats! Your hairline looks awesomeā€¦They moved it quite a bit too, thatā€™s no easy task. It was well done. What did you think about the FUE procedure? pain, comfort, longevity of procedure? that sort of thingā€¦

Ā» This patient had two sessions with Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto to completly
Ā» rebuild his hairline and to restore the crown.
Ā»
Ā» Session 1 - 1,500 grafts FUE for the crown
Ā» Session 2 - 3,500 grafts FUE for zone 1 and 2 for the hairline
Ā»
Ā» hE HAS HAD A TOTAL OF 5,000 grafts.
Ā»
Ā»

Ā»
Ā»
Ā»
Ā»

I think you are being a little unrealistic. In a perfect world, every patient could afford the time and money to fly back to the clinic so that the before and after pictures could be identical, but we donā€™t live in a perfect world. Most people live 1000ā€™s of miles aways from their clinic. In reality, most patients tend to take their own photos to send to the clinic to show their results, and if a photo is not taken in the same room, with the same lights and the same camera with the same settings, then the pictures are not going to match, period. Go take a photo of yourself in one room, and then go to another room and see if you can take another photo and get the lighting identical, good luckā€¦

I think that the 2nd picture with the hair pulled back is about as close to the same lighting as you are going to get. And I also think that photo is a very realistic representation of the results. The hairline looks very realistic and the density looks very good. Of course, seeing in person is always the best evaluation.

No one can honestly say that there wasnā€™t a huge amount of scalp restored in this procedure. I donā€™t care how much a photo is overexposed, the fact is this guys hairline moved forward several inches and is undetectable as a transplant.

What outrages me, is that some patients take the time and effort to update people with photos of their results with nothing but good intentions of helping their fellow hairloss sufferers, and then are constantly cut down and told that they are frauds. And people on here wonder why there are so few patients willing to allow their photos to be used. Doesnā€™t take a genius.

Ā» Look how bright and overexposed the before pictures are and how dim and
Ā» underexposed the after pictures are. I have no faith in a clinic that canā€™t
Ā» honestly represent the outcome of their procedure and instead resorts to
Ā» photography tricks and fraud in order to lure in unsuspecting patients.
Ā»
Ā» Hey, this is not the only clinic scamming unsuspecting victims. Defrauding
Ā» desperate and unsuspecting balding victims is the industry standard.
Ā» Seriously, I donā€™t say this because Iā€™m against HT. I would like to have a
Ā» HT. But I see so much deception and fraud in this industry that Iā€™m scared
Ā» to death of letting these charletons take surgical instruments to my head.
Ā»
Ā» I seriously think this kind of a fraud does diservice to the clinics that
Ā» promote it. They would be better off in the long run being forthright and
Ā» honest and running a clean business model.
Ā»
Ā» In the future, if I select a clinic and get a HT, it will be because I
Ā» feel the clinic is one of the few honest and forthright clinics out there.
Ā» If it happens, Iā€™ll fully document the procedure here without the aid of
Ā» fraud and trick photography.
Ā»
Ā» Some people are going to be ticked off that I posted the above. However,
Ā» Iā€™m ticked off that I canā€™t come here and get a realistic expectation of
Ā» what to expect for forking out tens of thousands of dollars in an effort to
Ā» improve my hair. As a prospective patient, Iā€™m outraged!

Thereā€™s no light in this world thatā€™s going to void the fact thats this man was completely bald in zones 1 and 2 and zone 3 was going. You are correct in observing a different shade of lighting in the photos and Iā€™ve been complaining about this for the longest, same with vids, and other techniques used with ALL clinics. But the lighting in this case is by far not an issue.

Itā€™s a clear cut dry case of spectacular coverage for the amount of grafts he got. No question whatsoever. Excellent results.