Dr. Sara Armani 4025 Fue Megasession

Considering the before pics, he looks really great. Im sure he’s as happy as can be. I think its amazing how the entire head was restored!! Its probably safe to say not many doctors could pull that off…

» The patient below had 4025 grafts with Dr. Sara Armani in Tornto using FUE
» for zones 1, 2, 3 and 4. The patient is 10 months post op in the after
» photos.
»
» The patients goals were
»
» 1- Have a youthful looking hairline
» 2- Full temple closure
» 3- Restore his entire head from crown to hairline
» 4- Maximum coverage
» 5- No strip scar
»
»

»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Before and after of donor area after 4025 grafts exctracted.
»
»

Great result for the amount of grafts used. His hairline is awesome and the coverage looks really good for the 10 month mark. Like mj2003 said, you see the final product at about 18 months. If you look closely at the before and after photos of the donor area you can see the same patterns of thinning. I think the difference in the photos is due to the lighting and the lenth of the hair when taken. This is another great job performed by Dr. Sara Armani.

This gentelman easily has another 4,000 grafts left in the bank. No scar. I repeat “No Scar”. But let’s do what some of us do best and search for something to nickpick on because this is an armani result and as we all know we know whats the deal behind that without saying.

You lost me here.

IMHO his donor appears to be decent in the pics as it is now. But I REALLY doubt there’s another 4K there. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was getting visibly ragged after another 1-2K.

And there are scars. Not “a scar” but “scars.” Thousands of little tiny ones.

I think it’s fine to extoll the virtues of the reduced scarring of FUE compared to conventional strip, but calling FUE a truly no-scar procedure is incorrect and misleading.

» Man looking at those after photos of his donor makes me sick.

You must have an exceedingly weak stomach. If you will (bother) to notice, the same areas in the donor that appear thin in the “before” picture are the same areas that appear equally thin in the “after” picture. Also note that the hair is slightly longer in the “before” picture. The issues that you have presented do not hold water (not surprising). This is just a continuation of your “work” on HLT. Can you say “axe to grind”?

If you’re going to get a close-up form 2 inches away and maybe with a magnifying glass then sure you’ll see scars. Let me know if you find anything else since we rarely get the opportunity for such a close-up.

There are videos and photos posted all over the forum of supreme close-up after big fue sessions and you still can’t see the scars. But then again, we’re surrounded by germs bugs and mites 24/7. Practically sleeping in them and inhaling them…so we shouldnt say there isn’t anything out there, cause there actually is…we just can’t see them.

And yes he does have another 4,000 in the bank. Look at the size of the back of his head. 4,000 easy. Average is 7,000 donor availability, don’t know where you get 4,000 maximum from.

» This gentelman easily has another 4,000 grafts left in the
» bank. No scar. I repeat “No Scar”. But let’s do what some of us do best and
» search for something to nickpick on because this is an armani result and as
» we all know we know whats the deal behind that without saying.

»
» You lost me here.
»
»
»
» IMHO his donor appears to be decent in the pics as it is now. But I
» REALLY doubt there’s another 4K there. I wouldn’t be
» surprised if he was getting visibly ragged after another 1-2K.
»
»
»
»
» And there are scars. Not “a scar” but “scars.” Thousands of little tiny
» ones.
»
» I think it’s fine to extoll the virtues of the reduced scarring of FUE
» compared to conventional strip, but calling FUE a truly no-scar procedure
» is incorrect and misleading.

considering the harsh lighting and the clarity of the pictures, that is a very very good result. The hairline has been literally brought back to life.

It is a very fantastic result!

Excellent coverage for 4025FUE and the hairline looks very nice and very natural completely undetectable. Donor area looks very good as well as if nothing been taken out and thats whats so nice about FUE.

Nice results! thanks for sharing.

And yes he does have another 4,000 in the bank. Look at the size of the back of his head. 4,000 easy. Average is 7,000 donor availability, don’t know where you get 4,000 maximum from

He’s got 4K now, and I’m wild-guessing that he might be pushing his luck to the edge for another 1-2k. That’s potentially 5000-6000 by my math.

Let me turn this around for a moment - where do you get “7K average” from?

If you felt that the condition of the patient’s head said one thing, and a generic “average donor yeild” figure said another, which would you weigh more heavily? I’m just reacting to what I think I might be seeing in the pics now that his donor is half gone.

There are videos and photos posted all over the forum of supreme close-up after big fue sessions and you still can’t see the scars. But then again, we’re surrounded by germs bugs and mites 24/7. Practically sleeping in them and inhaling them…so we shouldnt say there isn’t anything out there, cause there actually is…we just can’t see them

For every pic of a FUE donor that purports to show no visible scarring, there are other pics on the net of FUE donor areas that DID get visible scarring.

And are these “no-scar” pics shaved down to the skin? Like, with shaving cream and a hand-razor? I have not seen much proof about FUE’s indistinguishable scars under that kind of scrutiny.

I don’t complain if a clinic claims, “Virtually no visible scarring compared to traditional HT methods when viewed through a very slight stubble of hair growth.”

I complain if a clinic claims “No scarring.”

I think its a really nice transformation, and matches what the same amount of grafts would have done using FUSS. The work is undetectable and there is no Frankenstiener at the back of his head. He can shave it down or choose do have another FUE procedure at some time in the future. Bottom line is that its a nice transformation that equals what FUSS would have provided without the scar.

Considering the amount of hair loss this patient had going into the surgery, I think this result is pretty impressive. To have zones 1 to 4 covered with 4000 grafts looks like the surgery was a complete success. Keep in mind, he is only 10 months in so I as well am curious to see how much denser it will be at the 18 month mark. There are some areas on his donor site that seem to be a touch thin but overall I don’t feel that it deserves this much criticism. Everyone on this site has obviously had some form of experience with something to do with hair loss and/or transplants and maybe that’s way some people are too overly analytical. The truth of the matter is, to the untrained eye, the average person won’t notice these minor details that some of us tend to get carried away with.

Wow that looks amazing! Look at zone 1 on the after!!! wow.

very nice!!! only 4000 grafts to cover zones 1, 2, 3 ,4 and no scar!!!
You should be so happy with your FUE session mate!!
regards

This is an amazing result…

The hairline & overall coverage is mindblowing… Sara seems to be producing very high results on a consistent level just like her brother.

Hey everyone,

This guy has great results, the best thing about FUE is that the donor is virtually undetectable. His hairline has come in very nicely and it also looks thick and natural.

FUE definitley seems to be the way to go. Look at this guy’s donor area, no scar and it’s not obvious that he had follicles taken from the back.

Is Sara Armani Dr. Armani’s sister?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Exaggerating a bit , but this guy is heading to a cueball baldness
not a good candidate IMO

Depends.

Is he 23 years old, or 36? We can’t tell from just looking at pics.

And what’s his medication story & family history?

But I’d be pretty surprised if that’s his last HT. Either HM becomes a reality or else he’s going back for more work. Probably within the next 10 years if he’s young right now.

I kind of agree with a lot of the posts here.

Is this an improvement? Yes.

Is it a VAST improvement? Yes!

And it’s great to see Armani go for coverage with a lowish number of grafts rather than jamming them all in the hairline. Nice result!

But has he got much left in the donor? No, I don’t think so.

It looks like he didn’t have a particularly thick donor to begin with, and now at 4000 grafts there IS noticeable thinning in the donor. I’m sorry - I have no axe to grind with Armani (like some) but there is clear thinness in the donor. Is it terrible - of course not - 99.9% of people wouldn’t notice it.

But can he pull anything else out of there? No - not unless you’re talking 500 - 1000 grafts. Anymore than that and you WOULD be talking the type of moth-eaten look that most would notice.

Thankfully, he got fantastic coverage with that 4000 grafts so I doubt he’ll ever regret this surgery even if he does go to NW7. But he can’t get much more work now - he’s done.

Is it that he’s low on donour when it comes to another FUE or low on donour in general?

I think if he went for a FUE mixed with FUSS he can pull off possibly 4000 grafts.

» I kind of agree with a lot of the posts here.
»
» Is this an improvement? Yes.
»
» Is it a VAST improvement? Yes!
»
» And it’s great to see Armani go for coverage with a lowish number of
» grafts rather than jamming them all in the hairline. Nice result!
»
» But has he got much left in the donor? No, I don’t think so.
»
» It looks like he didn’t have a particularly thick donor to begin with, and
» now at 4000 grafts there IS noticeable thinning in the donor. I’m sorry -
» I have no axe to grind with Armani (like some) but there is clear thinness
» in the donor. Is it terrible - of course not - 99.9% of people wouldn’t
» notice it.
»
» But can he pull anything else out of there? No - not unless you’re
» talking 500 - 1000 grafts. Anymore than that and you WOULD be talking the
» type of moth-eaten look that most would notice.
»
» Thankfully, he got fantastic coverage with that 4000 grafts so I doubt
» he’ll ever regret this surgery even if he does go to NW7. But he can’t get
» much more work now - he’s done.

That’s what I was thinking too. He probably still has the option to get several thousand more grafts of additional donor hair, but it’s gonna take a strip HT to do it.

CAL!, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ON THE OTHER THREAD!:smiley:

» That’s what I was thinking too. He probably still has the option to get
» several thousand more grafts of additional donor hair, but it’s gonna take
» a strip HT to do it.