Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dr. Sara Armani / 2,000 grafts / FUE / 2 years post op

The patient below had 2,000 grafts in zones 1 and 2 to restore the immediate hairline, close in the temples to frame his face and to rebuild behind the hairline.

The procedure was performed by Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto. The after photos are 2 year post op.

Before

After

Amazing results! Did the patient have any work done in zones 3 and 4?

pretty to look at :slight_smile:

This is quite good, a very nice overall effect without looking too dense, very nice.

» This is quite good, a very nice overall effect without looking too dense,
» very nice.

This hair transplant is well worth it for him, he looks so much better!

» Amazing results! Did the patient have any work done in zones 3 and 4?

Hi Euro, just aones 1 and 2 were restored. The patient is extremly happy with his result.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some donor pics especially when the hair is cut real short in the back.

So far so good, gotta love the natural look especially.

Looks very natural. This is a really nice result.

» Looks very natural. This is a really nice result.

Does this guy use Propecia and minoxidil?

» » Looks very natural. This is a really nice result.
»
»
» Does this guy use Propecia and minoxidil?

I think anyone who had a hair transplant and doesn’t use Propecia and minoxidil is wasting his money.

Another amazing Dr. Armani result! This is exactly why I have had 2 procedures with him. There is not much to be said about the quality of both his work and him as well.

Here are a few more photos of this result taken today.

» » » Looks very natural. This is a really nice result.
» »
» »
» » Does this guy use Propecia and minoxidil?
»
» I think anyone who had a hair transplant and doesn’t use Propecia and
» minoxidil is wasting his money.

or at least one of the two.

Great going man!! bt still personally feel density remains an issue when seen from top in light…hope to see some pics in the sun.

Density remains an issue???

My man… he head is pitch black full of hair

Do you mean that you WISH TO SEE more lit pictures??

Im impressed by this one…

With his head shaved down you clearly see scalp everywhere (very thin), the stuble isnt very dark(very thin) and the hairline is receeding…

The after is just amazing… big diff

FROM THESE PICS, the job is A1.

Im not a guy who speculates… I comment on what I see…

And I see a great result and a happy man

Cheers my man

All the best

MoM

When i said"density remains an issue",i wasnt talking bout this case in particular,what i meant was the patients’ expectations and actual density achieved after HT leaves the patient wanting for more especially when he sees his hair in bright lights or direct sun…i think a good transplant should take care of all situations:)

I agree my man…

I certainly agree

Ive seen quite a few horror stories where a patient goes into a HT with certain expectations and the aftermath isnt at all what they thought…

It must be a crushing feeling

It seems like the Armani Organization along with other organizations do a mighty fine job of revitalizing people one soul at a time

Cheers

MoM

If you look closely “before” picture is actually like 2months after surgery , you can see the redness… So that means situation is worst possible ,because there is a lot of shockloss if you compare to original. and only few of new hairs stay at that point.