Dr. Rose - 2376 Grafts w/ Ledge Closure

This patient is in his forties with a retained frontal forelock, deep temporal recession, and advanced thinning throughout the frontal zone. In a single session, Dr. Rose was able to restore the patient’s temples, reinforce the temple points, and fill in the frontal zone. Although much of the placement was amidst thinning hairs, shock loss was negligible.

The after-photos show the 11 month post-op results of a 2,376 graft strip excision with Ledge closure. Dr. Rose does not close the donor area under tension which helps to minimize scarring, as in this case. The Ledge technique works to camouflage the incision line, giving this patient an almost an undetectable donor zone. Note that the grafted area blends in effortlessly with the preexisting hair. Prior to the procedure, the patient wore his hair long in order to cover the hair loss. Currently, the patient enjoys a very short style that reveals virtually no evidence of baldness or surgical intervention.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

nice work doc.

do you have pics of his ledge closure scar (up close) etc.?

» nice work doc.
»
»
» do you have pics of his ledge closure scar (up close) etc.?

Dr Rose is a very underated doctor, always has natural angles and good results. He is doing fue work and is developing new tools as well to bringing forward fue … which in my opinion is the future of hairtransplatation.

Good work doc, and keep showing your work, maybe guys will start to notice how natural your work is… and how well your donor sites look with both fue and strip.

thanks, dj

» » nice work doc.
» »
» »
» » do you have pics of his ledge closure scar (up close) etc.?
»
»
»
» Dr Rose is a very underated doctor, always has natural angles and good
» results. He is doing fue work and is developing new tools as well to
» bringing forward fue … which in my opinion is the future of
» hairtransplatation.
»
» Good work doc, and keep showing your work, maybe guys will start to notice
» how natural your work is… and how well your donor sites look with both
» fue and strip.
»
» thanks, dj

Couldn’t agree more, don’t know why he isn’t mentioned more than he is. Would love to see up close on that donor scar.

All I can say is wow!»

Very nice result - especially for 2400 grafts.

This is really a case of a patient’s self-documentation - as you have
probably gathered form the bathroom after pictures :slight_smile: No glamour shots here and, unfortunately, no super close ups of the scar. There are some better shots of the donor area at the 8-month-post-op mark (attached). I hope this gives you a better idea of the overall result.

Thanks for the comments Benji, DJ, FIT2BTIE, Hairtech, and Jtelecom.

» This is really a case of a patient’s self-documentation - as you have
» probably gathered form the bathroom after pictures :slight_smile: No glamour shots
» here and, unfortunately, no super close ups of the scar. There are some
» better shots of the donor area at the 8-month-post-op mark (attached). I
» hope this gives you a better idea of the overall result.
»
» Thanks for the comments Benji, DJ, FIT2BTIE, Hairtech, and Jtelecom.
»
»
»
»

I cant see anything from those pics showing your scar, take one closer up so we can see this closure.

» I cant see anything from those pics showing your scar, take one closer up
» so we can see this closure.

Hello JohnnyE.

There is not alot to see actually. That is really the beauty of it.

Also it is not my result; it is happy Rose patient who did his own pictures from home. I’m not able to get the close-ups that you are looking for at the moment. I am hoping these photos, at the very least, illustrate that the patient is able to wear his hair nice and short.

We DO have some close-ups of Ledge and FIT donors from other patients though.

I will post those soon.