Dr Ray Woods "DANNY BOY" 3,500 FUE Before and After

This is a great video in that Dr woods is showing it from many angles and is constantly using that comb. It was one of the reasons i am considering Dr Woods, he seems quite honest in the video which is important to me

thats not to say i like the result very much. im wondering why an extra 500 odd grafts coudlnt be placed to make the mid area a bit more thicker.

Also i suspect this gentleman will have to be very careful with haircutting such as he cannot go onto barber shop and just ask for his hair to be cut shorter im guessing it needs to be done carefully so that there is a illusion of a full head of hair

Also am i right in thinking 3500 grafts from dr woods is going to cost between $16000 to $22000?

I for sure really appreciate the honest videos. Its a decent result considering that guy had hardly any hair but i dnt think his hair troubles are over. I am sure this starts to look very odd if there is some rain or something like that. I guess he can always go back in the future for a top up procedure to thicken things up

[postedby]Originally Posted by xbox360[/postedby]

just based on my observations alone and by no means scientific, my personal opinion is that Umar would probably require 3 times as the number of grafts in order to accomplish what Woods did for the patient in this video.

To be fair, there is not another doctor out there who can match the graft count numbers that Dr. Woods achieves with his patients. I’ve said this numerous times in the past.

I think this client will look perfectly normal if he is caught out in the rain, or goes swimming. He has an outstanding, natural result. This must be a 100% yield, and when your donor is limited, this is exactly what you would want.

The video is excellent, nothing hidden, overall a great result.

ej

" I guess he can always go back in the future for a top up procedure to thicken things up "

Yes he can. Graft for graft still thinks Woods yields are excellent!