Dr Ray Woods-2000 Chest hair FUE, BEFORE AND AFTER

“Hoss” received 2000 chest hair via FUE and plug repair. Work in progress. Before and after footage shown side by side.

Dr. Woods, this is after how many months? Will the chest hair continue to grow long?

Very ambitious trying to restore a slick bald NW7, looking good so far, nice job framing the face.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by chris[/postedby]
Dr. Woods, this is after how many months? Will the chest hair continue to grow long?[/quote]

Its about 14 months post op.

It will grow much longer, but the longer it gets the more “training” will be required, especially on a slick scalp

Remember, even the classic 70s AFRO can be trained to dead straight. This wont require those extremes. The longer it gets, the more brushing and combing required…to guys with hair thats a drag. BUT, To a previously completely bald man, its an ecstatic experience…or so Im told over the past 24 years.

Dr Woods

I should mention, body hair has a slower growth cycle, but he had good growth at 6 months and full results by about 8 to 10 months. This varies from patient to patient.
He has trimmed his hair a few times as he likes it that length.

He is a work in progress and returned for another procedure and I took the opportunity to film him.

Dr Woods

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by chris[/postedby]
Dr. Woods, this is after how many months? Will the chest hair continue to grow long?

[postedby]Originally Posted by Dr. Woods[/postedby]

Its about 14 months post op.

It will grow much longer, but the longer it gets the more “training” will be required, especially on a slick scalp

Remember, even the classic 70s AFRO can be trained to dead straight. This wont require those extremes. The longer it gets, the more brushing and combing required…to guys with hair thats a drag. BUT, To a previously completely bald man, its an ecstatic experience…or so Im told over the past 24 years.

Dr Woods[/quote]

LOL, I don’t think anyone here would complain about having to comb and brush our hair, it is a luxury for many of us here to have hair we can comb and brush :slight_smile:

Don’t know about ambitious but I agree with the results looking good so far.
Hell of a difference with only 2000 chest hair.

this 2000 grafts chest hair fue from Woods beats the 10,000 grafts from Umar hands down

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-129369-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]
this 2000 grafts chest hair fue from Woods beats the 10,000 grafts from Umar hands down

[/quote]

Eye-opener.

It was actually 2500 BHT, all from the chest.

I only just realised and I am sorry about the error.

I hope the video is still appreciated, as the patient certainly appreciates the transformation.

Dr Woods

Dr. Woods, what do you think of PRP during a hair transplant? Any merit to it?

If dht is the hormone in the blood attacking vulnerable follicles , then spinning down the blood to plasma does not remove the dht. It may even be more concentrated .?
Then running a roller pricking the skin and delivering a good dose of dht just never made sense to me and I have personally never seen it of any value.
That’s my opinion
But after the " LASER"…where do you go?

People are keen for anything that comes out. It sounds scientific but I personally don’t buy it.

Dr Woods

I have seen a video of this guy before at an earlier stage - it’s quite simply spectacular for 2500 BHT - not much else to say :clap:

Note: Might want to change the title to “2,500 BHT” :slight_smile:

The video must be taken down from youtube and hairsite.
Changed and resubmitted, trying to keep existing hits

To me that sounds pretty routine…but when the contractors start hissing backward between their teeth…they got me .

Its medical dude…quadruple the price…

I will fix this…just give me some time

Its still a good result for 2500

BTW…on this day , Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein married their first cousins

thats a fact, and I hope I distracted you from my 500 graft understatement

Dr Ray Woods

Thanks Dr. Wood!

Have you see the recent studies on this:

It seems like they have some growth factors that help…anyway, I am not planning to go for this until people like yourself recommend it.

Just for an excercise, try and find that interview with Dr Gho and Spencer Kobren .

In that video Dr Gho holds up a 3 foot plastic model of a hair follicle, in two perfect halves, showing the world that a hair follicle can be “bisected” perfectly, and each half goes on to create a new hair…two for one…good deal.

The fact is , the follicle is not HARD, it is not an äpple" …it is soft, squishy, mainly liquid, flexible, bendy, bouncy, tender …and beautiful…juz like a woma…I digress

I put out “DEATH OF A FOLLICLE” on my website to clarify the truth

Not a single doctor worldwide challenged, except one guy from the sub continent, and the argument was funny.

The point is, hundeds of thousands of people watching a plastic model being perfectly split in two…well, it is hard plastic…believed it.

Finally, just because a “STUDY” came out, dont just gulp it up.

If GSK was fined 3 billion for cooking data…and got away without any real scratch…then trust me please, the data, studies , analysis, etc etc MUST be scrutinized .

Always ask…“Cui bono” …who benefits…and if its you, than salute my friend, because in medicine, illness and false hope profit the operators.

That said, my heart and soul go to “medicins sans frontiers”

These people are the true heros

Dr Woods