Dr Rassman on BHT

I am not some pathetic weak minded fool who gives up.I am a fighter by nature, I never quit. BUT,it has just gotten to the stage where it is really tough.The isolation, constant embarrassment & poor living standards as a result of my disfigured appearance is just to much to bare. Some days are better then others but when it rains it pours.

I have tried to rectify my situation but nothing has worked. Believe me, I have tried it all, except for BHT. Yes, I even prayed but apparently the boss isn’t speaking to me anymore either. I spent allot of money trying to resolve my problem & it was all for nothing.

There is an attempt to end ones life every 18 minutes; only 1 in 20 attempts are fatal. Most people believe that these failed attempts are a cry for help. That assumption is false, the fact of the matter is, it is very difficult to end your life.
For obvious reasons I am not going to go into specifics but most suicide attempts end with the person still alive, only now they are suffering from; kidney/liver damage, severe burns, they are wheel chair bound, blind or they are a vegetable. The possibility of these outcomes happening to me scares me a great deal.

I’ve thought about going to Amsterdam, as euthanasia is legal there. You don’t even have to be suffering from a terminal illness. All you have to do is convince 2 doctors that you are suffering by living, which I can easily do & they will put you out of your misery. The only problem is, you have to be a citizen of the country to have this done.

Potassium Chloride causes a heart attack which IS very painful. It’s used in lethal injection & was used by Dr Kevorkian. The prisoner/terminally ill patient doesn’t feel a thing as they are pumped with other drugs prior to the fatal dose of Potassium Chloride. I don’t have the luxury of intravenous drips or “death machines” I have thought about taking sleeping pills, waiting an hour until they kick in then take the injection. Either way, the pain doesn’t worry me.
I saw on the news that Dr Kevorkian is out of prison, I only wish other Doctors where as kind hearted as him.

I am not seeking any sympathy handouts. No offence to anyone here (some of you are great guys who provide allot of usual information) but I am not here to learn from you, I just visit MANY forums covering many different topics just so I can have some social component in my life. You can call me a troll,but it’s all I have left.

NC

» Ahhh yes,if a cure was only that simple.

It is that simple. GetItBack Damon. Cheer up!!

» I saw on the news that Dr Kevorkian is out of prison, I only wish other
» Doctors where as kind hearted as him.

Damon, not trying to pile on because I don’t know where you are as I’ve never been there. Dr Kevorkian (nor any other doctor) would end your life because of your baldness and scarring. They do assisted suicide when people are physically ill not emotionally ill.