Dr. Paul Shapiro-Hairline on 28 year old @ 7months

Shapiro Medical Group - Dr. Paul Shapiro - 1299 grafts - 2105 hairs A fairly young patient at age 28 is presented to show his new hairline at 7 months post op. Dr. Paul performed what looks to be an appropriate number of grafts to address his current concerns while looking ahead to his future. Patient surgery - 6/13/08 - Date pics taken: 1/15/09

Take Care,
Jason

Nice results, particularly for only 7 months.

But I can’t help but point out - we’d be ripping Armani a new cornhole for doing this job. He’s 28 and he absolutely didn’t need a HT by most people’s reckoning.

Cal, I understand if you disagree with this patient getting a hair transplant–he is younger, and he wanted his hairline boosted and slightly lowered.

With that said, please do not bring other clinics into this. Our patient has used 1300 grafts, has above average donor density, no real history of family loss and a large donor area.

We turn most younger men away who want lowered hairlines because our philosophy for most younger men is wait, stay on meds, let’s see where your hairloss progresses in a year, etc… or we stay conservative with hairline placement and graft totals.

This result shows a natural, fairly dense hairline, slightly lowered using an appropriate number of grafts.

Glad you like the work :slight_smile:

Jason

Real nice work, Thanks for posting the pics Jason.

» Real nice work, Thanks for posting the pics Jason.

Thanks MMA—Dr. Paul is doing excellent work these days—It is nice to post some of his pics so people know that we have 2 great docs at SMG.

BTW–How are things? Anything new on the hair front?

Take Care,
Jason

» » Real nice work, Thanks for posting the pics Jason.
»
» Thanks MMA—Dr. Paul is doing excellent work these days—It is nice to
» post some of his pics so people know that we have 2 great docs at SMG.
»
» BTW–How are things? Anything new on the hair front?
»
» Take Care,
» Jason

Things are great. Nothing new to report on the hair front, as things are holding up nicely.

How are some of the beard hair transplants into HT strip scars going ?

Its good to see you in here Jason.:slight_smile:

Haven’t done the beard hair yet—as with everything else, I will likely be the Guinea Pig for that :wink: I am probably going in to get my strip scar resectioned, then I will press for maybe 100 or so beard hairs into what is left. I have a thick beard and my beard hair isn’t ultra coarse, so I might even try it up top.

I know I haven’t been around–finally got caught up with everything else so I could start posting on all the forums again.

Cheers!!!
Jason

» Shapiro Medical Group - Dr. Paul Shapiro - 1299 grafts - 2105 hairs A
» fairly young patient at age 28 is presented to show his new hairline at 7
» months post op. Dr. Paul performed what looks to be an appropriate number
» of grafts to address his current concerns while looking ahead to his
» future. Patient surgery - 6/13/08 - Date pics taken: 1/15/09
»
»
»
»
»