Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu-5150 Graft-Sapphire Fue Technique-Diamond Hair Clinic-Turkey

Many years I was living hair falling problem and it was destroying my life happyness. Finally I decided to go Turkey and have hair transplant operation for fix my problem. I researched a lot of for finding true hair transplant doctor in Turkey, really I searched very hard and finally I found true man Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu ( Diamond Hair Clinic - Istanbul ) actually his operation price not cheap but his hair transplant operation skills was really perfect. I am very happy now.

First of all I heard unfortunatelly there are a lot of fake hair transplant brands, clinics, and fake hair transplant doctors (like these fake hair transplant doctors actually nurse but they introduce themselves as hair transplant doctor) and I was shocked for all of these informations. I continued my research for finding true hair transplant doctor and clinic .During this time I did not believe to every hair transplant clinic call center saler.

For example Anatolia Hair Center (They are fake !!! Avoid from this clinic !!!) call center staff said me our hair transplant doctor name Dr.Yeliz Damar but I did not believe call center staff words. I asked Dr.Yeliz Damar’s official Medical Faculty Diploma but they could not send me her diploma because she is not doctor she is fake hair transplant doctor. I did my research about this fake doctor (Yeliz Damar) and I found that she is only coordinator of hair transplant clinic. She is fake doctor. If hair transplant patients don’t do their research they can believe like these lies.

And I heart a lot of famous hair transplant doctors name (They are real doctors not fake) in Turkey like Dr.Koray Erdogan like Dr.Serkan Aygin but When I searched deeply I learned some informations from their ex hair transplant patients. These most famous hair transplant doctors don’t participate their hair transplant operations directly. These doctors have very good advertisement in the internet, websides and social media accounts.They have very big call centers and their call center staffs are using these famous hair transplant doctors name for convince to patients. But in the truth they don’t do hair transplant operation directly. these famous doctors have nurse teams and these nurse teams perform hair transplant operations without these doctors. So I talked a lot of ex hair transplant patients , I contacted a lot of hair transplant clinic in Istanbul ( maybe more than 60 different clinic )

Finally I choosed Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu - Diamond Hair Clinic

Why I choosed him ? Why I eliminated other doctors.
I did whatsapp video call with him before coming Turkey and I was little nervous but he replied my all questions with very big patience and confidence. Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu was very positive , he explained me every detail with very big patience. Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu use Sapphire Fue Technique and very few doctor can use these technique in the world. Sapphire Fue Technique is most most advanced technique among the hair transplant operation types. In this technique very different from old style Classic Fue Technique, in old style Classic Fue Technique slit (basically iron) blades are used for openning channels process but in Sapphire Fue Technique this part different. In Sapphire Fue Technique sapphire blades (Sapphire is type of diamond) are used for openning channels and this is huge difference. If micro-channels opennig with Sapphire Blades surgeon can perform much more dens hair transplant operation and surgeon can give perfectly natural angles for new implanted hair grafts’ growing direction and after the operation healing process will be more fast with Sapphire Fue Technique.

Most most important point Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu performs hair transplant operations directly with his hands. He did not stay me to nurses hands. He used Sapphire blade for openning channels process. He performed micro-channels openning process with his own hands by using Sapphire blades. In Turkey very few hair transplant doctors can apply this technique ( Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant ) and Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu one of these hair transplant doctors.

I was not completely bald but Dr.Mehmet decided good number of graft for my operation.He performed 5150 graft hair transplant operation. As a hair transplant doctor his policy is much more number of graft operation , high number of graft operation because after the operation When your new implanted grafts grow they should seem natural and dens. To provide this appearance we should perform high number of graft operation.

And only two weeks after the operation

I research hair transplant surgeons in Turkey last 3 months for my possible hair transplant operation and I am really thinking to choose Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu - Diamond Hair Clinic

I heard Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu from one of my friend from Singapore. 1 months ago my friend came to Istanbul from Singapore and he choosed Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu Clinic . (Diamond Hair Clinic)

Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu operated my friend’s head and implanted 6000 graft with Sapphire Fue Technique. This huge number of graft in one session (My friend operation took 10 hours :grinning:) actually impressed me a lot.

He paid 2500 Euro for full package. In my opinion this is affordable price.

Full package includes; 3 night 5-Star Hotel , VIP Transport , Sapphire Fue Technique Hair Transplant Operation

My friend said me;

Extraction hair grafts from donor area and implantation grafts to receipent area stages was performed by Dr.Mehmet asistant (nurse) team

but Dr.Mehmet openned my micro-channels directly with his hands by using Sapphire blades (Sapphire Fue Technique) and this is very important point.

Because While I am doing research I asked a lot of clinic in Turkey If I choose your clinic Who will open my micro-channels ? Nurse ? Doctor ? Who ?

Generally most of clinic did not reply my question clearly.

Some clinics gave me answer honestly ; Doctor’s team will open your micro-channels (So not doctor)

Some clinics gave me answer wrongly ; Doctor will open your micro-channels. But When I look these clinics reviews I can understand these clinics don’t have any doctor they have only nurses and technicians.

Some clinics has real doctor but their doctors don’t do anything. Their doctors are only name.

I am following my friend result, If I observe good advance on my friend after that most probably I will choose to Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu.

This is my friend’s head appearance , When operation finish

Juan I paid 2500 Euro to Doctor Mehmet Demircioglu for Full Package,
Full Package includes 3 Night 5 Star Hotel and all transportations and Sapphire FUE Technique Hair Transplant Operation and after operation shampoo, medicines, drugs, vitamins.

I took very good service from Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu and his amazing nurse team and my translator Julia. Operation day almost every moment Julia was together with me.

My friend paid 2500 Euro for 6000 graft Sapphire Fue Technique hair transplant operation full package
(hair transplant operation + one session PRP treatment+ 3 Night 5 Star Hotel + VIP transportations) and you said also you paid same money(2500 Euro) to Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu for your 5150 graft Sapphire Fue Technique hair transplant operation full package.

So If I understand truly price not changes according to graft number in Dr. Demircioglu operations.
Some doctors change operation price according to graft number but some of them don’t do this in Turkey.

Asistant of Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu has sent me my medical report with price.

From my medical report:

• Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu evaluated your head photos, The number of hair follicles units possible to extracting and transplanting by the initial preview approximately 5000 hair follicles units , what is enough for the required density.
  • 1000 Graft for your Crown Area
  • 1000 Graft for your hairy but weak (parietal) area for supporting this area
  • 3000 graft for your front area
  • On the front area , Dr.Mehmet will create new hairline and He will cover back of new hairline.
  • The expected coverage and denstiy 100% of the balding area. .
    Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu will open your micro-channels directly himself by using Sapphire Blade ( Sapphire FUE technique) for this process.

They offered me 5000 graft Sapphire Fue Technique Hair Transplant operation and 3 Night 5-Star Hotel Accommodation and VIP Transport (Airport to Hotel, Hotel to Hospital, Hotel to Airport).
This is full package and they offered me 2500 Euro price for this full packages.

What should I do ? Should I choose Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu for my hair transplant operation ?

I want Sapphire Technique hair transplant operation (Sapphire FUE) and seeming Doctor Mehmet Demircioglu has a good reputation about Sapphire FUE technique hair transplant operations. As well as Dr. Mehmet Demircioglu , Dr.Levent Acar uses Sapphire blades (Sapphire FUE) but Dr.Acar don’t open micro-channels directly, generally his technicians open micro-channels for patients.

Any recommendation to go on Finasteride to deal with future loss?
If you’re a high responder you might grow your hair back without getting cut.

Thanks again to Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu for this great operation.

Approximately 3 months passed from my 5150 Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant operation with Dr.Mehmet Demircioglu and Diamond Hair Clinic.

Now I am very happy about my hair growing process. I can see and I can feel my result will be good.
I know that I should wait one year for final result of hair transplant operation but I want to share my updated photo. Only 3 months after my hair transplant operation.