Dr.keser - 2000 grafts fue

Dr.Keser and Derma-Plast clinic present a new case.

French patient, 25 years-old, received 2000 FUE grafts in March 2017. The first comparative photos are from before the intervention and 1 year later. The 2000 grafts were distributed mainly in the frontal = 1760 in hair line and temple points and also 240 in the crown. The donor zone was calculated at 4000-4500 grafts (very conservative estimate).

The treatment was divided into 4 sessions of 3-4 hours, each of 500 grafts, to minimize patient’s discomfort. The patient did not suffer pain and little discomfort.

Dr.Keser was assisted at all times by his 2 highly qualified assistants, to ensure that the intervention took place at the correct times and the grafts spend as little time as possible outside the scalp, ensuring a survival greater than 95%.

The patient had taken finasteride and applied minoxidil for 5 years before the intervention.

At 9 months after his treatment the patient declared: 'I am very happy to have done this transplant and my hair is much more aesthetic than before. My hair is great. ’

12 MONTH COMPARISON

BEFORE

SURGERY

15 DAYS

3 WEEKS

3 MONTHS

7 MONTHS

9 MONTHS

At 9 months after his treatment the patient declared: 'I am very happy to have done this transplant and my hair is much more aesthetic than before. My hair is great. ’

12 MONTHS

30 MONTHS

[size=150]Appointments or consultations
Enrique Gonzalez
Dr. Keser’s consultant
Derma-Plast Clinic, Ankara, Turquía
enrique.schr@gmail.com
WhatsApp +52 1 777 513 6515[/size]

1 Like

I’ts nice to see that the previous few years there have been nice results of hair restoration surgery now there are advanced procedure which are more effective …

Thats really great. I go to Dr. Kesser’s website to check out hair results and lo and behold! No images of patients!

Another clinic trying to scam others.

Turkish law doesn’t allow to show patients’ photos on websites. No photos of patients who had undergone any medical procedure, not only hair transplant.

Anyone interested in Dr. Keser´s excellent transplants could check his patients’ cases on this and on many other hair transplant forums. There are many cases posted. You can ask me and I can show you all the cases patients have allowed to post.

Dr. Keser’s Derma-Plast clinic is not another clinic. It’s one of the top hair transplant clinics in the world.

Hahahaha… more bullshit. Asmed is turkish too and photos are shown there. Your lies are that idiotic.

Righhhht… one of the best clinics in the world… surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Looks very good, what does Dr. Keser charge per graft?