Dr. Kemp: "baldness will be a choice" - 2.5 years to go

hey speaking of dochebags look in the mirror

this guy has no money no friends etc because he is losing his hair, Im just telling it like it is, he needs mental counseling

much like you

» » a guy like you , hair wont help you
» » if losing your hair has caused you to have no money no friends etc, you
» » need mental counseling, a full head of hair would do you no good
» »
» » you are like a plastic surgeons worst nightmare, someone who thinks
» that
» » if he looked better it would cure all his ills, most legitimate docs
» would
» » turn you away
» »
» »
» Hangin- I don’t think hair will help a guy like you either. No matter how
» much you get you’ll still be a douche.

» hey speaking of dochebags look in the mirror
»
» this guy has no money no friends etc because he is losing his hair, Im
» just telling it like it is, he needs mental counseling
»
» much like you
»
»

You’re such a class act man! I’m sure he’ll take your heartfelt advise to task and seek mental counseling because I’m sure that is the answer to all his problems. A few words of wisdom from some schumk with a psychology degree.

the guy is sucidal and u dont think he needs mental counseling

what would u recommend, another transplant? waiting for HM and being more disappointed

a double chocolate fudge sundae?

» » hey speaking of dochebags look in the mirror
» »
» » this guy has no money no friends etc because he is losing his hair, Im
» » just telling it like it is, he needs mental counseling
» »
» » much like you
» »
» »
»
» You’re such a class act man! I’m sure he’ll take your heartfelt advise to
» task and seek mental counseling because I’m sure that is the answer to all
» his problems. A few words of wisdom from some schumk with a psychology
» degree.

» the guy is sucidal and u dont think he needs mental counseling
»
» what would u recommend, another transplant? waiting for HM and being more
» disappointed
»
» a double chocolate fudge sundae?
»
»
No- I’m sorry. You got it right Hangin. He really needs a dose of your sarcasm. That’s really helpful. Actualy, what I really recommend is no more cool shots from you. Its obvious you really don’t give a fuck anyway.

» the guy is sucidal and u dont think he needs mental counseling
»
» what would u recommend, another transplant? waiting for HM and being more
» disappointed
»
» a double chocolate fudge sundae?

I would recommend that, if he has no money now, he get some. He’s going to be really surprised when HM arrives and he has no money to pay for it.

Hangin, if you really think HM is a bunch of BS, why do you spend so much time on the HM forum?

you are busted that you said he doesnt need mental counseling and he does

your attempt to cover your ass didnt work

the guy needs mental counseling period, and he is a terrible candidate for a transplant.

did anyone else have the guts to tell him that other than me? nope
you butt kissers are misguided

» » the guy is sucidal and u dont think he needs mental counseling
» »
» » what would u recommend, another transplant? waiting for HM and being
» more
» » disappointed
» »
» » a double chocolate fudge sundae?
» »
» »
» No- I’m sorry. You got it right Hangin. He really needs a dose of your
» sarcasm. That’s really helpful. Actualy, what I really recommend is no
» more cool shots from you. Its obvious you really don’t give a fuck anyway.

count how many posts i have made on the HM forum,?

other than this thread, show me where I have posted on the HM forum

I didnt seek out this forum, this thread was posted on the transplant forum originally, and then it was moved. so I followed it here…capiche?

Its not that I dont think HM will ever arrive…its just that its obvious that there are whole slew of companies out there willing to capitalize on the desperation and hope of so many guys losing their hair that they will cling to any hope , and swallow any story…how many times has HM ben just round the corner? its an endless line of bs if you ask me and if you guys get offended when guys doubt the new stories because they have been lied to so many times in the past, you need to toughen up and open your eyes. This forum is for discussion, not back slapping supporters to cheer any “news” that comes out. This forum is for the cheerleaders and the naysayers, get used to it, get a thicker skin and dont be so shocked and closed minded when someone doesnt look through your same rose colored glasses

you guys act like if someone doesnt share your rosy view, THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE…thats your basic premise…Who says this board is only for backslapping optomists ? its for expressing your opinion on this topic
»

» Hangin, if you really think HM is a bunch of BS, why do you spend so much
» time on the HM forum?

» you are busted that you said he doesnt need mental counseling and he does
»
» your attempt to cover your ass didnt work
»
» the guy needs mental counseling period, and he is a terrible candidate for
» a transplant.
»
» did anyone else have the guts to tell him that other than me? nope
» you butt kissers are misguided
»
»
He already had a transplant asshole. He’s trying to get fixed!

nt

Hangin, what I find offensive is the consistent angry, bitter tone which is evident in your posts. You have one negative message, i.e. that people have been “lied to” so much in the past, that we shouldn’t trust anything we hear in the present. And you keep on beating that message like a dead horse.

Besides being completely illogical, this attitude just shows you’re a negative, bitter person and personally I can’t stand negative, bitter people.

Your “message” is so simplistic it borders on the moronic, and you keep repeating it over and over again, without any facts or proof, except just saying that people have been lied to in the past, yadda yadda.

And I understand from what I read, you’re very unpopular on the HT forum, too.

I wonder why. Personally I’m not interested in HT except in conjunction with HM, but you must be doing something really obnoxious to rile those people up so much against you.

» » you are busted that you said he doesnt need mental counseling and he
» does
» »
» » your attempt to cover your ass didnt work
» »
» » the guy needs mental counseling period, and he is a terrible candidate
» for
» » a transplant.
» »
» » did anyone else have the guts to tell him that other than me? nope
» » you butt kissers are misguided
» »
» »
» He already had a transplant asshole. He’s trying to get fixed!

he was a terrible candidate to begin with…he wants another one and he is worse than a bad candidate for that one

he is messed up in the head and needs to stop focusing on his hair, he needs counseling, i didnt say im a shrink but I can see he needs therapy

you , on the other hand, think his troubles will be fixed by fixing his hair

ur a dense one

» Hangin, what I find offensive is the consistent angry, bitter tone which is
» evident in your posts. You have one negative message, i.e. that people
» have been “lied to” so much in the past, that we shouldn’t trust anything
» we hear in the present. And you keep on beating that message like a dead
» horse.
»
» Besides being completely illogical, this attitude just shows you’re a
» negative, bitter person and personally I can’t stand negative, bitter
» people.
»
» Your “message” is so simplistic it borders on the moronic, and you keep
» repeating it over and over again, without any facts or proof, except just
» saying that people have been lied to in the past, yadda yadda.
»
» And I understand from what I read, you’re very unpopular on the HT forum,
» too.
»
» I wonder why. Personally I’m not interested in HT except in conjunction
» with HM, but you must be doing something really obnoxious to rile those
» people up so much against you.

+1

Hangin i don’t know you but when i read your last posts that makes me think of a particular poster, cueball. I don’t know if you’ve ever heard of cueball, but you stand in the exact same line as this guy, in the line of victimization and negative-to-the-core-posters who can’t see that in some situations there exists different color tones than black and white, different states than binary 0/1, different personnalities than good or evil, and so on. I admit we have been fooled in the past by Gho and Gho-like so-called scientist who tried to put up HM on their own for the sake of glory. They certainly hadn’t mercantil ideas in the first place but their research, as individuals, has NOTHING to do with the one done by firms like ICX or Aderans, who are now dealing directly with the FDA to test their products. You can’t make no comparison. Don’t get me wrong : i too don’t think HM is right about the corner like some illuminated popped out of nowhere poster could claim, but it certainly isn’t a decade away. Just add some water to your wine and dilute your blind pessimism/denial over HM. See it real like it is, facts often provide more accurate information than gut feelings do.

» are you guys that naive , that you dont realize that a company such as
» this, or intercytex or watever has to keep people thinking its JUST AROUND
» THE CORNER in order to keep the investor money coming in. As long as
» gullible people believe it, they will continue to invest.

You don’t understand shit about the investment world. Intercytex couldn’t care less about people like us. They care about institutional investors. Sure, they could lie and hype everything to pump up their stock prices but it would be like committing suicide for them to do so, institutional investors are not stupid. Once the hedge fund managers realize that a company misses their guidance and earnings projections on a regular basis, they will be dropping like flies.

What I am trying to say is that there is nothing to gain for Intercytex to hype their products or research. It would be like cutting off the life support.

baloney, there are a few morons on the ht forum who dont like being told that ht is very risky, and if they have not stabilized their hair fallout for 5 yrs they are wasting their money with a ht

same with this forum, you guys all want cheerleaders, back slappers, who swallow every post and pat each other on the back and say, hey good post etc

guys who doubt what is being said are cast in a negative light, whether their doubts are well founded or not

I couldnt really give a rats tail who likes me on these boards, i dont know anyone here anyway

truth be told, most hair transplants, are still extremely risky, and guys will continue to have to chase their balding scalps for the rest of their lives if they cannot get their fallout under control…they dont want to hear that, they want to talk about how great they look after a transplant

as far as HM , to me is a pipe dream, if you guys want to believe it, go ahead
but dont cry and whine when someone disagrees with you, Forums are for people to discuss opinions, positive or negative. If you dont agree with my opinions or you think their tone is overly critical, you have an easy option, dont click on them

» Hangin, what I find offensive is the consistent angry, bitter tone which is
» evident in your posts. You have one negative message, i.e. that people
» have been “lied to” so much in the past, that we shouldn’t trust anything
» we hear in the present. And you keep on beating that message like a dead
» horse.
»
» Besides being completely illogical, this attitude just shows you’re a
» negative, bitter person and personally I can’t stand negative, bitter
» people.
»
» Your “message” is so simplistic it borders on the moronic, and you keep
» repeating it over and over again, without any facts or proof, except just
» saying that people have been lied to in the past, yadda yadda.
»
» And I understand from what I read, you’re very unpopular on the HT forum,
» too.
»
» I wonder why. Personally I’m not interested in HT except in conjunction
» with HM, but you must be doing something really obnoxious to rile those
» people up so much against you.

It’s not hard to see why everyone here dislikes you.
What is counselling going to do for my 5 inch wide,ear to ear scar at the back of my head ???
If HM came out & I covered that scar,I would be out living my life not posting on this board 24-7 like you do.
Maybe I can use your B.S natural regime to regrow a full set of hair.

» It’s not hard to see why everyone here dislikes you.
» What is counselling going to do for my 5 inch wide,ear to ear scar at the
» back of my head ???
» If HM came out & I covered that scar,I would be out living my life not
» posting on this board 24-7 like you do.
» Maybe I can use your B.S natural regime to regrow a full set of hair.

hey its not my fault you were stupid enough to get a hair transplant, whats wrong with losing your hair, its not the end of the world

who is the guy that chose a bad doc YOU, so dont come on here with that sarcastic tone when someone rightfully points out you need counseling YOU DO

by the way i find it extremely hard to believe you have a 5 inch wide scar,
never have I seen such a scar from a transplant, 2 inch maybe

and by the way SO WHAT IF YOU HAVE A SCAR,stop focusing so much on yourself
go out and help someone else, do some good in the world, there are millions of people in the world with cancer, polio, AIDS, who are paralized, who would trade places with you IN A HEARTBEAT,

get over your obsession with yourself

I know this doesn’t have anything to do with this topic but have u read any good books lately ? You can’t believe how bored & lonely I get some days,I could really use a good book to get my mind of things.
I loved Angels & Demons,The DaVinci Code,The Count of Monte Christo,Crime & Punishment…So if you have similar taste or something that blew you away please provide Title & Author.
Thanks

» But try & see it from my point of view as well.I have been balding since
» 15.It effected my social,personal & professional life.
» I tried a HTP & was butchered beyond repair.I have been waiting for a
» solution to my problem for over 10 years now.That’s 10 years of no
» friends, no family,no girlfriend,no money…It’s hard to stay postitive
» man.
» I am Suicidal!!
» I hope that HM comes out this year because I really want to kill myself.I
» long for a cure but Doctors are saying that HM wont be around for at least
» another 10 years.I would have killed myself by then.
» It’s just insulting to read posts by people who still have a life talk
» about HM like it’s as simple & basic as making toast.

It is not simple nor is it basic. It is science at its most advanced. I hate to burst your bubble, but HM will not be released within one year. Realistically, we will not be seeing it until at least 2010, and even then it could be difficult to get and will also give non-perfect results.

I do see your point of having your life obliterated by balding. But you have to understand that many people have had to suffer through balding with no hope of ever being cured. If you read history, you see that men have been psychologically tormented by this condition for at least since the beginning of recorded history. You are going to be among the first generation of people who have ever been rescued from this affliction, and that makes you very special. But it pays to be realistic and realize that a magic cure is not going to save you–science is going to save you! And science takes honest work to get from point A to point B. There really are no shortcuts in this game. It either works or it doesn’t, and if it doesn’t, scientists have to roll up their sleeves and work longer and harder.

It is coming Bro, I can promise you that. The reason I know is because it is starting to become mainstream, and the potential profits of figuring this out will be the biggest biotech story in the last 100 years. Those kinds of incentives drive people to the brink in order to bring forth cures.

My best advice is to get your life as together as possible in the meantime while we all wait for HM because it is going to be a few years. It is imperative that you start reclaiming your lost life a little bit at a time. You will get your hair back, but it won’t matter much if you don’t start putting yourself together right now. You have to understand that some people have to suffer more than others. But if you can stay strong enough to persevere through these tribulations, then you can be strong through anything.

Something I think you should know is that life is relative to what we ourselves think and believe. It doesn’t matter if other people validate you or not. It just does not matter! What matters is that you validate yourself relative to that crap you have had to wade through in life. You can begin to make simple improvements to your situation and pat yourself on the back when you accomplish them. You can pull out of this, but you have to be strong and begin to self-validate. You also have to be willing to get organized and do the necessary work it takes to pull out of a place as far down as you have fell. It is your choice, and nobody else can make it for you or do the work that needs to be done.

» Until they have the thing APPROVED …AND IT WORKS
»
» its all pie in the sky bullcrap…they want to keep
» everyone thinking its JUST AROUND THE CORNER…to keep the
» MONEY COMING IN…you guys are a bit naive
»
»
» » » YAWWWNNNNN !!!

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. OTOH, you appear to have a need to attack other people and pretend through these attacks that you are somehow superior. I disagree.