Dr. Hitzig - hair transplant donor revision using Acell - 0 to 3 months

Photos provided by Dr. Hitzig.

Donor revision using ACELL at 1 day, 10 days, 1 month, 3 months post op

BEFORE

AFTER

do you have a proper before picture showing how wide the scar really is before the revision took place?

Any of the scar tissue removed before adding Acell to the wound?

» Any of the scar tissue removed before adding Acell to the wound? -------- Is it me but I feel it is a very minimal improvement. Nothing to get excited about- IMO.

» » Any of the scar tissue removed before adding Acell to the wound? --------
» Is it me but I feel it is a very minimal improvement. Nothing to get
» excited about- IMO.

It’s a bit hard to tell but I can’t deny the fact that I see hair growing through the red scar, this is exciting if this is due to Acell.

» » » Any of the scar tissue removed before adding Acell to the wound?
» --------
» » Is it me but I feel it is a very minimal improvement. Nothing to get
» » excited about- IMO.
»
» It’s a bit hard to tell but I can’t deny the fact that I see hair growing
» through the red scar, this is exciting if this is due to Acell.

It looks like a Tricho-closure. With this technique hairs also grow though the scar tissue.

I can certainly see how Hitzig thought it was justified to claim that he had figured out how to clone hair using Acell. I mean, just look at those results!

» I can certainly see how Hitzig thought it was justified to claim that he
» had figured out how to clone hair using Acell. I mean, just look at those
» results!

what results? is it just me? I find it so hard to compare

btw, I can never tell if you are being sarcastic or not, are you saying the results are good or bad?

» » I can certainly see how Hitzig thought it was justified to claim that he
» » had figured out how to clone hair using Acell. I mean, just look at
» those
» » results!
»
» what results? is it just me? I find it so hard to compare
»
» btw, I can never tell if you are being sarcastic or not, are you saying
» the results are good or bad?

I’m being sarcastic. I see negligible - if any - results at all. And this is the guy who claims to have made a cloning “breakthrough”.

I don’t see any mprovement what soever. The scar (which per acell shouldnt be there anymore) looks the same. I dont see any new hair growing.

» Photos provided by Dr. Hitzig.

Dr. Hitzig added some new ACell MatriStem results on his website:

http://www.nyhairloss.com/slide1013_1.htm

Some results look pretty amazing (?) – BUT the documentation of each case is a JOKE!

Anyway, in about one week it’s time for him (as well as for Dr. Cooley) to convince other ISHRS members – within just 7 minutes each:expressionless:

Source: http://www.ishrs.org/PDF/18ASM_ProgramMailer_FINAL-06-03-10.pdf

» Photos provided by Dr. Hitzig.
»
» Donor revision using ACELL at 1 day, 10 days, 1 month, 3 months post op
»
» BEFORE
»

»
» AFTER
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»

I can’t help but notice the suer high flash used in the first pics taken very close-up, AND wet hair!
The last pic vaguely looks like any flash was used at all, and why not get close in there like the first pic?

I also can’t help but notice that the only change I see is the wound looking fresh (as supposed to be) and then 3 months later the wound looking healed (as supposed to be), none of which is attributed to Acell in anyway shape or form.

Poor before and afters, unequal before and afters = BullSh*t Results 99.9% of the time.