Dr. Hasson & Jotronic in London

Dr. Hasson and I, along with my colleague Doug Kline, are headed to Rome and Madrid in early February and will be hitting London on February 10th and 11th. If you are interested in meeting with Dr. Hasson to learn more about our procedures then email me at joe@hassonandwong.com. I’ll provide more details as far as when and where in the next few days.

When you email me put in the subject line “London Consultations”. Thanks.

UPDATE

Unfortunately, due to a far stronger response in Rome and Madrid than we anticipated we simply do not have enough time to meet up in London. However, if any UK patients, or patients elsewhere in Europe, wish to meet up we are offering meeting opportunities with Dr. Hasson in Madrid. To schedule a meeting in Madrid send an email asap with your commitment to make sure you have a spot. When we receive your email we will send out instructions on how to proceed.

THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SCENARIO and we will be announcing a cut off date when we will no longer accept new requests to speak with Dr. Hasson due to time constraints.

The email address to send your inquiry is jotronic@hassonandwong.com ONLY. Be sure to insert into the subject line “Europe H&W” or else you run the risk of your email not being processed.

» UPDATE
»
» Unfortunately, due to a far stronger response in Rome and Madrid than we
» anticipated we simply do not have enough time to meet up in London.

Hi joe, that is a shame! It is so much easier to commit to surgery having met the surgeon. Is there any likelyhood of a change of mind?

» » UPDATE
» »
» » Unfortunately, due to a far stronger response in Rome and Madrid than we
» » anticipated we simply do not have enough time to meet up in London.
»
» Hi joe, that is a shame! It is so much easier to commit to surgery having
» met the surgeon. Is there any likelyhood of a change of mind?

I wish there was a chance, Marco, but unfortunately there is not enough time to get through all the consultations we have confirmed in Rome and Madrid. I hope that I can get one or both of the doctors to London this year but I can’t say how likely that is.