Dr. Hasson/3140 Grafts/One Session/6 Months/Strip

This patient is only six months post-op. He had one surgery with Dr. Hasson for 3140 grafts into the hairline and the temple points. He was a NW3 but with his strong family history of minor hair loss and daily regimen of Propecia Dr. Hasson felt it safe to bring this patient back to a strong NW2. The patient can expect nice increases in density over the next several months.

3140 Grafts
1374 Singles
1566 Doubles
200 3s/4s

Dr. Hasson HD VIDEO/3140 Grafts/6 Months/Strip

» This patient is only six months post-op. He had one surgery with Dr. Hasson
» for 3140 grafts into the hairline and the temple points. He was a NW3 but
» with his strong family history of minor hair loss and daily regimen of
» Propecia Dr. Hasson felt it safe to bring this patient back to a strong
» NW2. The patient can expect nice increases in density over the next several
» months.
»
» 3140 Grafts
» 1374 Singles
» 1566 Doubles
» 200 3s/4s

he was born with that many 3s/4s ?? or were they dissected and then re-grouped into 3s/4s to create more density behind the hairline?

» » This patient is only six months post-op. He had one surgery with Dr.
» Hasson
» » for 3140 grafts into the hairline and the temple points. He was a NW3
» but
» » with his strong family history of minor hair loss and daily regimen of
» » Propecia Dr. Hasson felt it safe to bring this patient back to a strong
» » NW2. The patient can expect nice increases in density over the next
» several
» » months.
» »
» » 3140 Grafts
» » 1374 Singles
» » 1566 Doubles
» » 200 3s/4s
»
» he was born with that many 3s/4s ?? or were they dissected and then
» re-grouped into 3s/4s to create more density behind the hairline?

He was born with it.

Is it just me but I think overall there are more results coming from Dr Hasson than from Dr Wong. Do most patients tend to pick Dr Hasson over Dr Wong?

» Is it just me but I think overall there are more results coming from Dr
» Hasson than from Dr Wong. Do most patients tend to pick Dr Hasson over Dr
» Wong?

It may seem like that but at other times it can seem like Dr. Wong has more results. Fact is, getting anyone to allow their results to be photographed, video taped then shared on the internet is tough. Most of the results we post are local patients and we grab them for these presentations when they come in for their follow up visits to show us their results. When you consider that only about 20% of our patients are local to Vancouver/Seattle then it becomes even more evident how tough this can be. So, since most of these patients are local and out of those that visit us maybe 1 in 5 allow us to film/photograph them when THEY decide to come visit us then it is not like we can be picky so we take what we can get. Lately, more patients of Dr. Hasson have walked through our doors than for Dr. Wong.

Next month, Dr. Wong might have more results than Dr. Hasson. That is the way it has been since we started this weekly presentation.

thanks, who was your doctor? Dr. Hasson or Dr. Wong?

» thanks, who was your doctor? Dr. Hasson or Dr. Wong?

My doctor has been Dr. Wong since I had my first surgery with H&W in March, 2002. I did have a small FUE procedure with Dr. Hasson but for less than 100 grafts as a test.

» March, 2002. I did have a small FUE procedure with Dr. Hasson but for less
» than 100 grafts as a test.

OOOOOOh, Sneaky devils… :stuck_out_tongue:

» This patient is only six months post-op. He had one surgery with Dr. Hasson
» for 3140 grafts into the hairline and the temple points. He was a NW3 but
» with his strong family history of minor hair loss and daily regimen of
» Propecia Dr. Hasson felt it safe to bring this patient back to a strong
» NW2. The patient can expect nice increases in density over the next several

my dad and older brother have no hairloss, one of my grandfathers got bald when he was 40…i am 30 and i am nw6. If you are so safe about his family hairloss then why use propecia?

3200 grafts for fixing the hairline on someone who just seems to have lost the temples. People used to rave about Armani being agressive but it seems that in the end all clinics are the same

Its really sad taking chances on peoples heads relying on propecia. Then again people should smarten up as well