Dr. Cole - Cole Hair Transplant - Patient GNN

This patient chose to undergo his very first hair transplant procedure with Dr. Cole 8 months ago. His goal was to improve the appearance of his hairline and add volume to his crown. He received a total of 2004 grafts in these areas. During his 8-month post-op visit, the patient reports that his fuller head of hair makes him feel like a new person. The patient will return in approximately 4 months to evaluate his progress 1 year following his procedure.

Interesting, it looks like he now has a swirl at the tip of his hairline, much like the crown whorl.

so no more PRP and Acell for your patients?

Dr. Cole still performs PRP/ACell treatments. Each hair transplant procedure is unique and tailored to meed the patient’s desires. However, Dr. Cole still promotes PRP/ACell treatments to augment patient results and improve healing of the donor sites.

*rapunzel also posts as aphrodite and works at Dr. Cole’s office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant - 1070 Powers Place Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011.
The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]
Interesting, it looks like he now has a swirl at the tip of his hairline, much like the crown whorl.[/quote]

well, i attached the graft placement photo, as far as i can see Dr. Cole didn’t even grafted the area of the swirl, only around it. it might be a continues natural hair loss progression he is having or maybe the area is thinner then the transplanted area