Dr. Cole and Acell FUE Healing :-)

» But i was a little bit overwhelmed because one of THE most sceptic Acell
» people who wrote essys some weeks ago, are now more enthusiastic about
» acell then some of us baldies here.

I think you jokers do not understand what’s going on:

04/10/2002 01:55 PM
What is really disturbing, in order of sequence, is NHI via Dr. Bernstein & Rassman stated that the Woods method of surgery was not viable and in a matter of weeks the same doctors at NHI introduced & proclaimed the FUE & Fox test as valid. If the FUE & FOX test was so great, what happened to the introduction and speeches at the ISHRS convention? How many doctors in the new IAHRS will be performing the FUE & Fox test. Even if Dr. Rassman & Bernstein shared the FUE info with their colleagues it wouldn’t matter because they are not buying into it.

Does anyone know of anyone that had a successful FUE from NHI? I mean other than Dr. Rassman’s son or a few NHI employees! For that matter, does anyone know of anyone that passed the FOX test? It seems that the highly profitable but unnecessary FOX test is a complete scäm and was only invented as a result in preventing prospective HT patients from traveling to Australia.

I don’t care if anyone travels to OZ for a hair transplant or has the surgery at all for that matter. What NHI did with promoting the FUE & FOX test is no better than the advertising that MHR & Bosley does. But don’y worry gents, if you fail the FOX test your $150.00 is applied to a strip excision.

This in unethical and indefensible!

Timetested

Source – google it!

“But don’y worry gents” - Dr. Cole learnt from THE PAST …

Dr. Cole: “At the same time Dr. William Rassman, MD was promoting follicular unit extraction or FUE itself. Dr. William Rassman, MD and Dr. Robert Bernstein, MD advanced the science of this procedure itself although their individual success rate was not as high and their goal to supplant strip harvesting with follicular isolation technique, FIT, or follicular unit extraction, FUE, remains in question. Dr. William Rassman, MD and Dr.
Robert Bernstein, MD practiced their version of FUE or follicular unit extraction for about 1 ½ year before they presented their technique to the world. This created a degree of mystic but did little to promote the surgery itself. They also tended to lure individuals in for the FOX test only to tell them they were FOX negative. This was generally followed by an attempt to convert the patient to a strip harvest. Obviously, this did not help to advance the technique.”

Source: google it!

So why shouldn’t Cole do the same today in a similar way??

Just say to the losers “ACell is super exciting including regrown hairs” - and desperated losers will run like hell …

Currently, the only one who has THE MOST experience with ACell is surely not Cole, it is -and I guess will always be- Dr. Hitzig.

Interestingly, suddenly is nobody saying “we will double-blind & peer-reviewed papers see” … funny …

» I think we need more evidence for multiplication of hair acell. stop taking
» us for pigeons!!
» I feel that we attract a lot of doctor with Acell, but the results do not
» match
» For information, in europe we read your comments on ACELL because in europe
» the doctors can not use it. is prohibited. So far it works before
» considering a trip to the united states

Strange i didnt know that in europe extra cellulare matrizes are prohibited to use for wound healing and stuff.

I dont think that performing an hair transplant and using acell degrades the patients to “pigeons” at least it can benefit them.

And also HOW are gonna get some useful results if you say no one should be uses as a pigeon or guinea pig?

This contradicts your statements, because you need people willing to undergo this or otherwise we would still be living in a FUT only time brrrrrrr horrible idea

Iron Man as always you miss the pint here. Cole was/is a highly sceptic person BUT he has backpedald from this point of view.

The only known doc who tricks people today is Gho, end of story.

And also it didnt change anything as you like to say, Acell can provide regrow in the donor area after FUE.

So even if Dr Cole would trick people, LIKE GHO DID ALL THE TIME, at least he gives credit to Acell which is a good signal.

And btw to use statements fom 2002 is well over the time, because times have changed.

» Iron Man as always you miss the pint here. Cole was/is a highly sceptic
» person BUT he has backpedald from this point of view.
»
» The only known doc who tricks people today is Gho, end of story.
»
» And also it didnt change anything as you like to say, Acell can provide
» regrow in the donor area after FUE.
»
» So even if Dr Cole would trick people, LIKE GHO DID ALL THE TIME, at least
» he gives credit to Acell which is a good signal.
»
» And btw to use statements fom 2002 is well over the time,
» because times have changed.

Really?

Concerning Dr. Gho & team: Where are the patients who complain?

You Psycho-Loser.

Lets face the facts. You are angry because some Dr Cole is trying and prooving something, Gho claims he can to for X Years (but failed to show the results)

Fact 2 you are so bitter and effed up that you hate the fact that people nowadays in their 20s or 30s could easily get their hair restored to full density without harshly destroying the donor and get a Histogen treatment additionally and never have to suffer FUT strip procedures,

Furthermore Dr Cole did not claim to have the final solution to hairloss, he has exactly stated that he needs more informations and results.

Another question, your english vocabulary only consists of “Loser, Ban, Joker” thats sad

» » I think we need more evidence for multiplication of hair acell. stop
» taking
» » us for pigeons!!
» » I feel that we attract a lot of doctor with Acell, but the results do
» not
» » match
» » For information, in europe we read your comments on ACELL because in
» europe
» » the doctors can not use it. is prohibited. So far it works before
» » considering a trip to the united states
»
» Strange i didnt know that in europe extra cellulare matrizes are prohibited
» to use for wound healing and stuff.
»
» I dont think that performing an hair transplant and using acell degrades
» the patients to “pigeons” at least it can benefit them.
»
» And also HOW are gonna get some useful results if you say no one should be
» uses as a pigeon or guinea pig?
»
» This contradicts your statements, because you need people willing to
» undergo this or otherwise we would still be living in a FUT only time
» brrrrrrr horrible idea

no doctor in Europe still using this product because they were not allowed to use it in Europe and you need a specific license that exists in the EU only for veterinarians who wish to conduct tests on animals .

The only license that is currently valid only in North America, so all those who would benefit will make the trip to the United States, unless we decide to trust a vet!

I hope the surgery will leave hair more scars in the future but I remain skeptical about even with CAOL.
For information, I too was subjected to a strip a few years ago now so hopefully there will be further advanced.
What I meant earlier is that it should not attract new patients into believing qu’acell is the cure.
Let’s be patient and above all show us real evidence before you get excited.
We do not go from skeptic to non-skeptical overnight.
So expect evidence realistic!
However if ACELL generates the multiplication of hair so it will be that of happiness
Good evening to you paris

» » » I think we need more evidence for multiplication of hair acell. stop
» » taking
» » » us for pigeons!!
» » » I feel that we attract a lot of doctor with Acell, but the results do
» » not
» » » match
» » » For information, in europe we read your comments on ACELL because in
» » europe
» » » the doctors can not use it. is prohibited. So far it works before
» » » considering a trip to the united states
» »
» » Strange i didnt know that in europe extra cellulare matrizes are
» prohibited
» » to use for wound healing and stuff.
» »
» » I dont think that performing an hair transplant and using acell degrades
» » the patients to “pigeons” at least it can benefit them.
» »
» » And also HOW are gonna get some useful results if you say no one should
» be
» » uses as a pigeon or guinea pig?
» »
» » This contradicts your statements, because you need people willing to
» » undergo this or otherwise we would still be living in a FUT only time
» » brrrrrrr horrible idea
»
» no doctor in Europe still using this product because they were not allowed
» to use it in Europe and you need a specific license that exists in the EU
» only for veterinarians who wish to conduct tests on animals .
»
» The only license that is currently valid only in North America, so all
» those who would benefit will make the trip to the United States, unless we
» decide to trust a vet!
»
» I hope the surgery will leave hair more scars in the future but I remain
» skeptical about even with CAOL.
» For information, I too was subjected to a strip a few years ago now so
» hopefully there will be further advanced.
» What I meant earlier is that it should not attract new patients into
» believing qu’acell is the cure.
» Let’s be patient and above all show us real evidence before you get
» excited.
» We do not go from skeptic to non-skeptical overnight.
» So expect evidence realistic!
» However if ACELL generates the multiplication of hair so it will be that of
» happiness
» Good evening to you paris

Acell doesnt have an export license yet. they are trying to get ISO approval so it can be distributed in the EU, Australia, Japan, etc. Also, im not sure if the Acell vet product is of the same standard as the human grade.

» » Acell Sceptic Dr. Cole has recently posted an interesting observation he
» » had while using Acell with FUE procedure.
» »
» » Quote : "I find this interesting. This is another FUE extraction site
» » treated with ACEll in a hyaluronic acid mixture after 5 weeks. It is
» still
» » too early to tell if the hair might regrow in the extraction site though
» I
» » have seen this. It does appear that a single hair is forming in the
» » extraction site, which appear as a black nub. What is interesting is the
» » appearance of a capillary in the skin. These are usually missing
» following
» » FUE and help lead to the loss of pigment in the extraction site. I’ve
» done
» » enough FUE to spot extraction sites anytime I look at a donor area even
» » when no hypopigmentation occurs. It is an observation based on
» experience
» » with FUE. With this donor area, I could not find any evidence that FUE
» was
» » performed. The red circle is where I would expect a follicular unit to
» be.
» » The entire donor area looked like this. The black circle is 10 sq mm.
» »
» » The long hair after 5 weeks is a result of a completely non-shaven
» » procedure of 1464 grafts. I call this C2G. It is still to early to say
» for
» » sure because I need more results, but this is an example of what I have
» » seen in donor areas treated fully with ACELL with my method of FUE where
» I
» » use minimal depth control. The initial problem was treating all the
» » extraction sites with a powder. I overcame this with mixing it in a
» viscous
» » hyaluronic acid. More recently I have been mixing in a more viscous
» » cellulose. I have a few comparative examples where I am looking at
» powder,
» » hyaluronic acid, and cellulose. Time will hopefully tell. I think the
» » minimal depth incision technique along with Acell may result in better
» » healing than a full depth incision. Maybe we will see more hair regrowth
» » over time. Maybe not. Still no one could comb through this donor area
» and
» » find any evidence that a hair transplant had been done. It appears that
» we
» » really are coming full circle today. Not only have we produced optimal
» » results in the recipient area such that you cannot tell that a hair
» » transplant has been done. Even the trained eye cannot see evidence that
» a
» » hair transplant was done in the donor area. Still we need more results
» to
» » confirm that such results will be consistent.
"
» »
» » Interesting, he also backs it up with a picture of a regrown hair or at
» » least a hair in the making.
» »
» » Its nice to see, that some sceptics are finally going for the extra mile
» »
» »
» »

» »
» » So it seems even with regular FUE in combination with Acell there is a
» » “higher” chance of regrow. Iam not saying guaranteed, i say higher
» chance
»
» Let’s please not let Iron Man destroy yet another thread… i sincerely
» request everyone to simply ignore his rants and get back on topic… he
» hopefully will get bored eventually…
»
» I really think this is an interesting point and i greatly respect Dr. Cole
» for his willingness to admit progress even if it damages his initial
» stance. He seems to be back pedaling on his original skepticism which shows
» that he is sincerely trying to be objective and may have cast some
» misjudgment. As long as he is eager in knowing the truth and not simply
» discredit others this is absolutely justified. I hope for the benefit of us
» all, that he can further confirm Hitzig and Cooley’s findings.

i dont think Cole was sceptical about Acell in general, only in its application with regards to autocloning and something else which i cant remember.
he has put himself in a very difficult position because if other Doc’s prove that it works he will be the only doctor to have critisized it. He should of at least published the reason why he was sceptical of Acell with autocloning. I think the critizims wasnt a mistake, but not providing a reason for his critism was a big mistake.

I think I speak for the rest of the users on the forum when I ask to you both if we can focus on what’s really important and be mature. Iron Man, you’re entitled to believe in Gho’s procedure, I am still skeptical because there hasn’t been much to prove it but if you want to believe in it by all means that is your right, don’t attack me or other people if they disagree and if someone says something hostile, let it go, we’re adults, so lets act like we’re adults. Lets not insult each other when we post things, disagreement and debate is healthy but hostility and immaturity are not.

Back to the topic, I’m glad Cole is working on this and getting results. The more doctors that work on the use of Acell the more fine-tuned a procedure we can get. Hitzig is going to put more pictures up of patients that have been through PRP/Acell and is now working on adding stem cells and getting us those progenitor cells back so we can restore our hair. A lot of information is on its way in the coming months. Keep your heads up gentlemen, progress is being made. Please feel free to argue and debate what I write but do so in a respectful and constructive way to help the forum learn and get the information they are here for.

» I think I speak for the rest of the users on the forum when I ask to you
» both if we can focus on what’s really important and be mature. Iron Man,
» you’re entitled to believe in Gho’s procedure, I am still skeptical because
» there hasn’t been much to prove it but if you want to believe in it by all
» means that is your right, don’t attack me or other people if they disagree
» and if someone says something hostile, let it go, we’re adults, so lets act
» like we’re adults. Lets not insult each other when we post things,
» disagreement and debate is healthy but hostility and immaturity are not.
»
» Back to the topic, I’m glad Cole is working on this and getting results.
» The more doctors that work on the use of Acell the more fine-tuned a
» procedure we can get
. Hitzig is going to put more pictures up of patients
» that have been through PRP/Acell and is now working on adding stem cells
» and getting us those progenitor cells back so we can restore our hair. A
» lot of information is on its way in the coming months. Keep your heads up
» gentlemen, progress is being made. Please feel free to argue and debate
» what I write but do so in a respectful and constructive way to help the
» forum learn and get the information they are here for.

There is nothing to debate you are right end of story :slight_smile: yes i know boring but at least its a good sign, at least for those with untempered donor areas and a unscard recipient area.

Right now i think we baldies should be worried about only one thing and thats “the adaption rate of hair surgeons in general” if nobody adapts this, well then we are seriously fuc*ed and thats what i say as a realist, not optimist or pessimist.

Thats the reason why it is important for baldies to demand less invasive techniques in combination with donor preserving and therefore more density.

Cause right now hair transplants are compromises between coverage and density you have to choose one but both are unlikely.

With this Acell plucking and or PRP, this wont be the matter. If this will be your standard ht technique, then your only limits are your money and own preferences of NW status and/or density as you like. And you dont have to use minox and eat propecia anymore

But that is only possible if baldies demand new treatments to become routines. I wont give away any wrong illusions here, we have also to do our jobs here. This means give informations away to anyone, discuss in a mature way and get rid of all those little guessing games to get to the point directly

Oh and to come back to you Iron Man about your

“You dont know what he meant by that” comment.

This shows one thing, you are arrogant and your ONLY worry is yourself, that someone gets your butchered head fixed, those strip scars. And you cant stand the simple fact that people are putting more effort in an FUE hair multiplication rather then minimize or repair strip scars.

Only because your head is destroyed doesnt mean that we all have to do strip surgery only to make you feel good. Iam glad that people are going for FUE multiplication rather then strip "multiplication or repair

So right now Dr Cole is a little bit sceptic about using FUE and Acell to create infinite donor hair. But he has also said that he doesnt know what the future holds or the next few months.

And he said something important stemcells are NEW and not OLD techniques you could easily put to perfection.

Right now he admits that he doesnt have the tools for a new technique like FUE with unlimited donor hair for example, but he can change his technique in the future.

This is btw another thing which puts the nail in the Gho coffin so far because other surgeons are sharing theiropinions and informations in a transparent and easy to understand way, where Gho well FAILS to deliver those things.

And here is a quote which underlines how important it is for us baldies to work together and dont huddle ourselves in useless bickering discussions with certain members

Quote : " Your comments, however, cause me to contemplate because perhaps there is a better way. We must all be on the look out for ideas that jar our creative side. This is still not to suggest that I can think of a better way at this time. It is simply a reflection that I hear your wake up call and I will contemplate the possibilities.
Every day I go to work I think about how I am going to treat my patient. I actually begin this the day before by reviewing the patient chart and the procedure. I often change the start time to encompass what I want to do. Then I modify it once more while I evaluate the patient in person. Then as I progress, I often modify the procedure once more as I begin to focus on the individual follicular units under 6X magnification. I think about my work from the before I go to sleep until the time I sleep. Then I often dream about it. You’d be surprised what you can learn from your dreams. I feel that if you are ever going to improve, you must be constantly focused on improvement and vigilant of what your colleagues are doing. There is always something to learn or modify based on your own reflections or the advancements of your colleagues. "

Besides all his ego points of view he is admitting to consider advances and changes in techniques, thats more then we can get from Gho for example

I wonder if he charges more for using Acell.