Dr. Cole - 2000g FIT – 7 month result pictures

Dr. Cole - 2000g FIT – 7 month result pictures

About 7 months ago, this patient had 2000 FIT grafts to reconstruct the hairline and thicken the frontal third and middle. The patient sent us these update photos that he took in natural sunlight. It has only been 7 months, so more growth and maturation of the transplanted hairs is expected. In a few months, this patient will add another session of FIT to thicken the area even more.

The patient states: “I am very happy with the results. The criteria that was most important to me prior to surgery was that the results look natural. I want to stress that there is no way in the world that anyone ever thinks that I had a transplant. In fact, the opposite is true. I have told a couple of people that I had a transplant and they did not believe me. I almost didn’t do the surgery because I didn’t want to take the risk of looking like I had a transplant. However, the results could not look more natural. It is truly incredible how natural my results look. It is true that you never notice the good hair translants only the bad ones.” To read more about this transplant, there is a discussion here:

Very nice improvent, excellent yield.

» Very nice improvent, excellent yield.

did the patient have shockloss? im asking because im a similar case. i got diffuse thinning and im thinking about a transplant.

thx for your answer, jessica!

» » Very nice improvent, excellent yield.
»
» did the patient have shockloss? im asking because im a similar case. i got
» diffuse thinning and im thinking about a transplant.
»
» thx for your answer, jessica!

I am actually the patient. My hair in the frontal third was very thin and didn’t provide much coverage. I have no idea if that hair still exists or not. Comparing 2000 or 4000 healthy transplanted hairs to thinning hair that is falling out is no comparision. I would not worry about shockloss.

I do not know your current situation but I only have one regret about my process. I studied and thought about having a tranplant from the age of 25 to 32. My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner.

That is good yield for 2000 grafts. Are you planning to have another surgery?

Chief,
Are you taking any medications or supplements to control your hair loss?

» That is good yield for 2000 grafts. Are you planning to have another
» surgery?

» Chief,
» Are you taking any medications or supplements to control your hair loss?

» » Chief,
» » Are you taking any medications or supplements to control your hair loss?

I have to say for Dr. Cole i dont think it looks that good, there is definitley and improvement but it looks like he also grew it out longer and combed it over to appear more dense. I think with another 2000 he will look great.